The truth behind Samurai Jack

Jack was 13 when he killed his parents . He used his father's antique sword to do so .

Jack suffered from a mental illness .

Jack suffered from multiple personality disorder .

You see , at the age of 6 , his cousin was

Raped and killed in front of him .

Jack was the only witness , but since the murderer's family was rich , they bribed their way to freedom . Their name was cleared and their son out of jail .

And Jack was called a liar by everyone , even his parents .

Over the years , Jack developed two personalities . One of them was a samurai.

He used to to take his father's sword and hallucinate . He would imagine monsters and robots and creatures that he would have to fight off with the sword .

Unfortunately , his parents thought that it was just a game he liked to play .

The second personality was named Akou , the samurai's mortal enemy . So in other words he was his own enemy .

Akou was evil . He craved the blood and pain of others .

As Akou , Jack would go out to the backyard and kill insects and small animals .

Again his parents only thought of it as a game .

But one day , Akou wanted more than just butterflies and rabbits .

So he took the sword and crept into his parent's room at night .

He slaughtered both of them .

A few weeks later he was taken to an insane asylum .

And he was never seen again .

By Mada El-Horr