Notes

This is a paper I wrote in English Class, based off of William Shakespeare's play Julius Caesar. Although the entire story is based on another story, which, in turn, is based off of a nonfiction event, the narrator of my paper is completely fictional. It is a story I've written entirely in my best Archaic English. Don't bother fixing me, becuase I'm leaving it the way it is, exactly how my teacher saw it. Well, except with a few changes in formatting. The following is the original disclaimer I turned in along with the essay:

DISCLAIMER – This is a work of fiction, based on the play Julius Caesar by William Shakespeare. Tiberius Liburnius is not an actual person. Okay, most likely he was (Since there’s not a lot of different names to choose from in Rome), but this isn’t really from his journal. If it were to be discovered that this is actually from a journal by someone named Tiberius Liburnius, then either it’s a crazy coincidence, or I’m actually psychic. If it’s the latter, place the following bets on your next Roulette game: $100 on 27, $500 on red, and $1000 on the second half (18 to 36).

Before you read, here's a few basic information. The prompt was to write a persuasive essay, arguing which character is the most persuasive in the story. Each character must appeal to the logos (which are facts and logic), pathos (emotions), and ethos (character and ethics) of the audience at least twice in their speech. It is suggested that you read the play before reading this, because there are quite a few spoilers, particularly about a certain part of the play. And... That's basically it! Enjoy! Also, I do not plan on making a cover for this story...