chapter 3.

Precious' pov

Dear Mrs and Mr Weasley,

I'm writing to get some advice. I had talked to Ginny and Hermione but I need your advice. I'm trying to figure out if I should see Narcissa and Lucias. It's so hard knowing that the both of you aren't my parents but you are practically my parents cause you raised me to be who I am today. I don't know what I should do. Ginny said you both would be fine with me seeing them and if I don't want to live with them I'd still be welcomed at your house. I just feel like they are going to make me do something I don't want to do like be a follower of you know who. Please write me back of what I should do. P.s. everyone knows I'm Draco's sister but I go by Weasley hope you don't mind.

Love,

Precious Danielle Weasley.

I gave my letter to my owl and said to the Weasleys. She flew out my window. I than started on my potions homework with Hermione.

Lunch time.

Draco's pov

The pink paint went away finally and I haven't talked to Pansy since this morning. It pissed me off that she did this to me.

She's not the one that did that. I heard my sister say and giggle.

I should have thought it was you. I said and laughed.

Well I did it so you'd go off on Pansy and not talk to her. You should go with Née she's better for you. She said and walked away. I looked at Greengrass and she smiled at me and ate her lunch. I shrugged and started to eat.

Mrs Weasley's pov

Dear Mrs and Mr Weasley,

I'm writing to get some advice. I had talked to Ginny and Hermione but I need your advice. I'm trying to figure out if I should see Narcissa and Lucias. It's so hard knowing that the both of you aren't my parents but you are practically my parents cause you raised me to be who I am today. I don't know what I should do. Ginny said you both would be fine with me seeing them and if I don't want to live with them I'd still be welcomed at your house. I just feel like they are going to make me do something I don't want to do like be a follower of you know who. Please write me back of what I should do. P.s. everyone knows I'm Draco's sister but I go by Weasley hope you don't mind.

Love,

Precious Danielle Weasley.

I read for Arthur and we looked at each other and smiled.

Go ahead and write her back for the both of us love. He said and I nodded okay.

Dear Precious Danielle,

You are always welcome here sweet heart and if you want you can go meet them sweetie. We will always be apart of you precious you may not be blood but we did indeed raise you to be the young lady you are today. If you need anything you write us and we will help as much as we can. And it's fine that us our last name your practically Weasley.

Love,

Mr and Mrs Weasley.

I gave the letter to her owl and she flew away.

Precious' pov

My owl came back on our lunch break and I read the letter and smiled at it. I stood up and went to Draco.

Can you set up a meeting with Narcissa and Lucias? I asked and he looked up shock.

Are you sure? He asked and I nodded yes.

We can do it for dinner tonight but we have to ask Snape or Dumbledore first. He said and I nodded and said set it up and walked away. I skipped the rest of my lessons and went through my closet for muggle clothings. I found my pink crop top and white skinnys and black boot heels.

Precious, Malfoy is here. I heard Georgie call from the other side of the portrait. I snapped my fingers and I was all ready. I went out and Georgie's jaw dropped.

Do I look okay or should I change? I asked and he said I looked beautiful. We went downstairs and there were more people in the common room.

Draco. I said and he turned around and his eyes went wide.

Um what are you wearing? He asked making the girls giggle.

It's called a crop top. Most girls her age wear them if they have a body of a goddess. Ron said making Hermione and Ginny slap him which caused me to laugh. Draco took his jacket off and covered me up. Than we apparated to the manor. When we got there. I doubled over and tried not to barf. I stood up and took the jacket off and gave it to Draco. We walked in to see a bunch of people sitting at the table. I stood behind Draco.

Draco what a surprise. Who is the blonde young lady behind you? I heard Narcissa say and I stepped out from behind him. They all went wide eyed.

Precious? She said in shock and I gave them a small smile. I was than hugged by her. I didn't know what to do so I stood there while she hugged me.

Who is Precious? A male asked and Narcissa pulled away and smiled at me.

She's our daughter. She was taken at 9 years old. Narcissa said and I rolled my eyes.

I wasn't taken I ran away cause they never paid any attention to me and always showed Draco more love than I. I said and Lucias stood up and walked to me. That's when he slapped me. I rubbed my fingers and he fell to the ground in pain.

I'm more powerful than you old man. You touch me again than you won't live to see Draco graduate from Hogwarts. I spat and everyone gasped.

Am I understood. I yelled and he cried out a yes. I snapped my fingers and the pain stopped.

Are you two hungry? Bellatrix asked and smiled at us.

Well it is dinner time. I said sarcastically and Draco snickered making Bellatrix glare at him.

Well I think we are just going to go back to Hogwarts. I'm cleary still not wanted. I said and Draco sighed and grabbed my hand and apparated us back to my common room. I changed to my robes and we left and went and got dinner. My face still stung from the slap Lucias gave me. I went to my table and Draco went to his. I barley ate.

Precious what happened to your face? I heard professor Snape ask. I looked up and gave him a small smile.

I meet my real father. I said and he nodded understand what I meant and said to go see Madam Pomfrey after dinner. I nodded okay and he went to his seat at the teachers table. I sighed and played with my food. I stood up and left the great hall and went to Moaning Myrtle's bathroom. I went to my stall and opened the room I made my first year. I walked in and the door closed. I sat on the chair I had put in here and just sat in silence.

Draco's pov

Precious left after talking to Snape at dinner and no one has seen her since. I went to my room and laid in bed worrying about Precious. I soon fell asleep. I woke up to someone shaking me. I opened my eyes to see Granger.

It's 3am in the morning what's up? I asked and she looked worried.

Precious never came back to the room her bed is empty too. She said and I jumped up and me her searched the hole castle and we didn't find her.

Does she have a hiding spot? I asked her and she said I don't know.

The ones I know of I already checked. She said and I nodded.

What are you two doing up? We heard precious voice. We turned to see her standing there with food.

We've been looking for you, where have you been? I asked and she raised an eyebrow.

If I told you it wouldn't be a hiding spot and I was also in the kitchen. She said and walked to her common room. I looked at Granger and she ran to catch up with her. I went back to my room and went to bed.