Chapter 31 {edited}

**Chapter 30 short recap**

So now Chapter 30 basically Zonnique was at Bahja's house when then we're having a cookout, Jacob, Elijah, Bre, and Lolo were there too. Zoey face timed Nique telling her to come over to his house, she did as told and they had a full out fight. When she escaped she was all bruised up and now she going back to Bahja's house.

If you wanna catch up then go to my old account Ganese were you can read it!

**End of recap**

| B A H J A😡|

Since Nique left to go to my bitch face cousins house we've been eating and joking around. Elijah tried to teach Jacob how to cook hotdogs but he still has no cooking skills what so ever, so we ended up eating burgers only.

My baby been gone for like almost 2 hours and I'm getting worried now. I know what Zoey capable of and I font think any girl should be near him.

But really really if she doesn't busy threw that door in 5 seconds I'm going to go and kill her ass. I turned around in my seat and looked towards the door.

5....

Nothing.

4.....

Still Nothing.

3.....

Zonnique once I find you imma kill you.

2.....

That's it I'm getting my keys.

I guess she heard those last two parts because then she busted there the door. But she wasn't okay. She dropped to the concrete crying hysterically. This isn't my happy baby.

No one said a word. We just all got up and ran over towards her. I was the fasted since Bre got them short legs, Lolo is fat (jk jk jk jk), Jacob a pretty boy and Elijah ain't an active kind of guy.

I kneeled down to her side and moved her hands from her face. Her peach color had bruised with purple knuckle marks. I already knew who did it and that what made me angry. She had blood on her hands but she didn't have any bruises which made me confused.

"What happened??" I said in a more softer voice than usually, not my usual intimidating voice I had when I lived in Georgia.

"Z-Zoey attacked me..." She said crying even more this time. Everyone was in complete shock other than me and Elijah. I looked over at him and he was cracking his knuckles and I understand why, he been friends with Nique for a long time and to see her hurt would make him mad.

"We're all this blood come from?" Bre said kneeling onto her left.

"It isn't mines..." She said sniffling, rubbing her nose. We all looked at her, then at each other, then back at her.

"It's some hoe's blood that I punched in the nose" she said folding her arms.

"Damnnn! Zonnique really grew some balls" Jacob said laughing.