THREE

Emily's POV

"Tell dad that I love him and will miss the both of you very much." I said while my voice was cracking and tears were streaming down my voice.

"Honey I am so sorry I don't want you to leave. I will miss you so much Emily."

My mom was the one person I thought I would always count on to save me from situations like these. But now I see that life is filled with disappointments.

I close the door and walk out. Why does my life have to be like this? I mean sure he's good looking but I want to pick my husband.

Whatever, it's not like my parents would have approved anyway. I mean I'm sure that they don't approve right now but what can I do.

Maybe if I kill him and bury the body. I could get away nobody will know. But then again there is jail, isn't it worth it though.

"What are you thinking about?" Speak of the devil.

"I would tell you but I don't like you."

"That hurts sweetheart, right here" he said pouted pointing at his heart.

Aww he looks so cute. Wait what am I saying he's ugly. No he's a beautiful monkey.

"Well it's too bad you don't have a heart."

Dang that was mean, maybe I should take it back like he should take me back home. Oh I'm so funny.

"Where are we going?"

"It's a surprise"

Is that all. But I shouldn't worry it's not like he fount to take me to a forest and kill me. Or will he. Whatever he'll go to jail for murder, once they find my body and find evidence to back up it was him.

"Are you going to kill me?"

He looked flabbergasted, "how did you know?"

So he was gonna kill me. Oh well, alls well that ends well except this isn't going to end well. Maybe I could call 911 when he's not looking.

"I was just kidding, you know that right."

"YOU WERE JUST KIDDING. I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO MARRY A MURDER. OH WAIT I WOULDN'T BE ALIVE. I WOULD HAVE CHOKED YOU TO DEATH RIGHT NOW BUT I DON'T WANT TO DIE OF A CAR CRASH."

"Dang girl, chill it was just a joke. A harmless innocent joke."

"Yes because telling somebody that you're going to kill them is obviously an innocent joke."

I'm done with him. I open and jump out. I'm fine, thank the lord, praise Jesus hallelujah. I run like there is no tomorrow which there won't be if he catches me.

$$$&$$$&$$$&$$$&$$$&$$$&$$&$$$&$$$&$$$&$$$&$$$&$$$&

I'm gonna leave you at a cliffhanger to build suspense. Next update will probably be in a 2-3 weeks. ~Mehiret

Love y'all

Comment
Vote
Share