FIVE

This chapter is kind of short but you'll get updates at least once a week now

He guided me up to the room and let me put my stuff away. As soon as I walk in I see black walls and a king sized bed with grey bed sheets. Damn his room looks hot like him. Nope I-I'm just kidding of-of coarse

"So my parents wanted to meet you."

Did he have like a brain concussion when he was looking for me because I'm not gonna meet his parents. Wait it can't be a concussion, it must be hallucinations.

"Why? Are you crazy? Yep that must be it if you think that I will meet your parents so soon."

"Well you didn't really have a choice, love."

Does he actually think that I'll go with to meet his parents. You're supposed to meet the parents after like the third date or something or so I'm told.

"You have too."

I have too, what am I a dog that has to listen to his every command.

"Yeah ok I'm not arguing with you about this."

Who does he think he is, Madonna? He can't tell me to meet his parents in the first 24 hours. I guess he hasn't read the book the book, "A guide to a wonderful relationship" by nobody in particular.

"When do I have to meet them."

"In a week."

Well I guess that gives me some time to get to know him. Maybe he could talk me shopping.

"Ok can we go shopping. Pwease" I put on my best puppy dog face and he said yes.

"Thank you so much."

Right after I said that we hear a bang upstairs. We walk up and see a guy in a mask with a baseball bat. He sees me and charges towards me. Francisco knocks him out with a punch. He takes the mask off and I take a peak at the face. It's that homeless teen that's always following me around. Where did he get the fricken bat from?

He looks down and sees me crying. His face instantly goes soft. "Baby, shh, it'll be okay. You're okay." He whispers soothing words into my ears while I cry into his shirt. His shirt is soaked but he doesn't seem to mind.

"Thank you"

"Anytime baby"

"Do I get a kiss?" I laugh a little and he smiles.

Um should I say no? Should I say yes? I mean he did save from possible death.

Guess you guys will find that out in the next chapter. Sorry it took so long but schools finally over so I will try to write more often.