xvi - sixteen

Previously:

Head to this address. There should be a guy with a tuxedo on. When you see him, walk up to him and say KCCE. That's the password to every location I send you to.

See you soon,
Y/N

I smiled reading that letter. I quickly put the address into google maps and followed it.

===

Camila's POV:

I anxiously walked towards the location and saw a man in a tuxedo and smiled.

I walked over to him and smiled whilst he eyed me weirdly. Oh!

"KCCE, whoops. I had forgotten to say the code." I said shrugging it off with an awkward laugh.

He smiled and removed his hands from behind his back and handed me a bag that contained a note and a bikini. What is going on? Is this the right person because if it's not, that's disgusting and I'm calling life alert.

I quietly thanked him and walked away quickly not looking back.

I quickly took the note out of the bag and read it.

I know you're probably confused about a random guy giving you a bikini, baby. I promise it isn't what it looks like, lol. Just continue to this address and use the same code as before. KCCE! See you soon, love.

Y/N

I smiled at the note because she knew me all too well. I noticed that the destinations weren't that far.

Upon reaching the second destination, I saw a short male, almost a classified dwarf, with a tuxedo on.

Remembering the awkwardness from earlier, I approached him and said 'KCCE' with a smile. He returned the smile and handed me a bag.

The bag contained a picnic basket and another note. 

          You've gotten far! I'm proud of you! I thought you would've got lost by now, lol just kidding. You're probably getting worn out from my cheesy notes, but I promise this is almost the last destination. *Address here*

Y/N

I smiled again and walked towards the destination. There was an old lady who had a tie around her neck. There was nobody with a tuxedo in sight so I decided to ask her.

I tapped her shoulder and began to speak when she turned, "Excuse me," I started.

"Have you seen someone with a tuxedo around here?"

The elderly woman smiled at me. "Ah, you must be Camila. Y/N asked me to wear a tuxedo, but I wouldn't dream of it!" She chuckled. I smiled in return.

"Instead I threw this tie on. Here you go, Camila! Enjoy your day."

She handed me a bag and inside it contained a note and a bunch of food. Once I saw a banana my smile widened.

"Thank you." I quickly said and brought out the note.

           And here's your last destination, Cams. *Address attached* Don't forget to change into the bathing suit then meet me at the bench that's almost right in front of the bathroom.