xxi - twenty one

Previously:

I embraced her in a bear hug and she tried to push me off whilst giggling.

"You're sweaty!"

"I know." I said whilst smiling and still having her in my hold.

"I love you, Y/N Y/L/N."

"I love you too, Camila Cabello."

===

Y/N's POV:

Camila and I were walking towards battery park since it is the closest park to the school.

It's currently 2:45 meaning we have approximately two hours until we leave so she can get back to the school on time to change and practice.

Camila snapped me out of my thoughts by taking the ball out of my hand and putting it down. She then grabbed both of my hands and making me stop moving by standing in front of me.

"We're here." She said in a low voice was hilst staring into my eyes.

After a short period of time, she hesitantly let go of my hands and picked up the basketball off of the ground where she last left it.

"Let's go, Y/N." I quickly followed her fast pace towards an empty basketball court.

She looks amazing when she wears basketball shorts.

She forcefully pushed the basketball in my hands whilst biting her bottom lip. I admired the sparkle in her eye when we held eye contact with one another.

"Alright, I already taught you how to shoot. Do you remember how to?" I asked Camila.

"No," Camila replied whilst biting her bottom lip once again. "Maybe you should remind me."  Camila said suggestively whilst shifting around on her left foot.

I smiled knowing where this was going and nodded my head.

I handed her the ball gently whilst she faced the hoop. I came behind her and guided her hands properly.

"I'm going to assume you're a righty. You want to have your right hand under the ball as it is the shooting hand and the left hand on the left side of the ball as it guides the ball so it doesn't go all over the place." Upon hearing this, Camila quickly fixed her hands' position with help from me by holding onto her arms and guiding them.

"Like this?" Camila asked in a raspy voice.

Hearing her change in voice shocked me in a good way.

"Y-yeah." I could practically feel that Camila is smirking because I stuttered which is something I do not do often.

I cleared my throat after stuttering and let go of her arms to watch her.

More like admire her. Her light curls cascaded over her shoulders whilst she squatted down low to get in the correct basketball shooting stance making her ass look even bigger than it already is.

"Yes!" Camila squealed running up to me giving me one of her infamous koala hugs. What is she so excited about?

"I made it!" She muffled into the crook of my neck. Deciding to act like I saw it I played along.