Seventh Year

This year will be better. Alithia told herself as she hopped off of the Hogwarts express at Hogsmeade station.

"Move it, Ali! People are trying to get off the train here!" Adaline gave Alithia a small shove.

"Oh, bite me, Ada."

"One of these days, you're going to say it to the wrong person at the wrong time, and you're going to find yourself bit."

"As if."

Adaline shoved Alithia once more as the two girls boarded a carriage seemingly pulling itself.

*************

There is a new transfer student by the name of Lily Lupin. Her father is the new Defense Against the Dark Arts professor.

She seems pretty buddy buddy with my twin brothers already, Alithia thought.

"Alithia. I can explain what happened at the end of last year."

Alithia sighed, "I don't want to hear it, Ollie."

"Please, Alithia! I didn't want to kiss her! She kissed me! I had no idea what was going on!"

"It's fine, Ollie. You don't need to explain your relationship to me. Let's just put this behind us, and have a good Quidditch season, yeah?" Alithia stood and exited The Great Hall.

***************

"Here come the beaters, prankster twins Fred and George Weasley!" The crowd went insane, screaming for the twins. "Next up the Chasers! Angelina Johnson! Adaline Jones! And Alithia Weasley! Seeker, Harrrryyyy Potttterrrr! And last but not least! He's a Keeper, Captain Oliver Wood!" The crowd screamed even louder as each name was called out.

"The bludgers are up. The snitch is lose. And Madam Hooch has thrown up the quaffle. Johnson catches it, speeding off towards the hoops. And she scores!"

"Angie! Angie! Angie!" Her friends shouted from the stands.

"Flint has the quaffle! He dodges Jones and runs straight into Weasley's well aimed bludger! Go Fred! Or is that George? Who knows?" Lee Jordan jokes.

"Weasley caught the quaffle Flint was throwing to Pucey! Oh. That's got to hurt!"

"Jordan!"

"Sorry, Professor." Lee smiled sheepishly.

"And Weasley makes the goal! That leaves Gryffindor 90-70! Potter has seen the snitch! Higgs has finally caught on and is on Potter's tail. Potter is closing in! And Potter caught the snitch! GRYFFINDOR WINS!!!"

The Gryffindor team landed on the ground. The twins held Harry up on their shoulders. Oliver turned around to see Alithia smiling.

He took two long strides. He was in front of her. He took Alithia's face into his hands. Pulling her face to his. Their lips connected.

Fireworks exploded. The crowd and their noise faded away.

Alithia wrapped her arms around Oliver's neck. He pulled her closer to him by her hips.

"It's about time!" Lee shouted from the crowd.

Alithia and Oliver broke apart, smiling like fools. They pressed their foreheads together as the crowd cheered.

"Will you, Alithia Weasley, be my girlfriend?"

"Yes."

"Good." Oliver's smile widened further if it was possible.

***************

Fan. Vote. Comment.

Sorry it's so short. Hard to come up with material for this one. :/