Bryan and Johnnie imagine

"Bryan.... Do I have to ...." Right now, Bryan Stars , yes ... THE Bryan stars and THE Johnnie Guilbert are trying to make me go to Walmart with them .... UGGHHHHH ...I fucking HaTE Walmart !!!!

"Y/N GET THE FUCK UP AND LETS GOOOOO" Johnnie yelled. "DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO GUILBERT " I yelled back at johnnie . "BOTH OF YOU TWO STOP FIGHTING AND GO" Bryan joined in. "Finnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeee" me and Johnnie said at the same time.

🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰At Walmart 🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰

Bryan , Johnnie and I just walked into the WALMART and we were already being stared at. Johnnie and I were running to the food section . We got to the food section and ..... "BAMMM" I see Johnnie standing right next to a pile of food laying on the floor. I started laughing my ass off !!!

Me and Johnnie ran as fast as we could. We ran into like 50000 people. Then we FINALLY found Bryan. "Where the HELL were you two ?????" Bryan yelled a little. Johnnie tried to answer but was to out of breath. "We... Just...- " "HEY YOU TWO" "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WA-" We turned around and seen a employee looking angerly at us."shit .... RUNNNN" I grabbed Johnnie's hand and started running."WHAT ABOUT ME" Bryan yelled at me and Johnnie and started running.

🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰

A/N How was it ???? If u guys have any ideas for me just message me !!!🐰💙 peace , love , and WiFi 💙🐰                      ~👻

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

A/N
How was it ???? If u guys have any ideas for me just message me !!!
🐰💙 peace , love , and WiFi 💙🐰
~👻