when you and Kai first met

You were on the other side when it started collapsing. You had no idea what was happening to you, you were utterly terrified. You moved to Mystic Falls a year ago today, meeting a girl that looked exactly like you just two days of being there. You were totally creeped out at first, but that lead to curiosity and one thing went to another until you found out about doppelgangers. You being one got you into this huge supernatural mess in the first place. I guess you could say you warmed up to the whole supernatural mombo jombo pretty darn quickly. After meeting the Salvatore brothers you became a lot less judgey on people that have done "bad" things in their life. As cheesy and cliche as it sounds, no one's perfect. Damon and Stefan became almost like your overprotective brothers. One day you, Stefan and Damon decided that meeting your doppelganger, Lily, would be good for you. You and Lily became pretty quick friends until you realized she was too controlling and her ultimate goal was to kill you and make people believe she was you. She ended up killing you and herself, can you say crazypants? She already got sucked up into hell (at least you hope that's where she went), and you're still here, on the other side while it was collapsing. All the thoughts swarming in your head suddenly stopped when a huge white light sucked you into it, you thought "this is the end. I'm going to die."

You woke up on the couch of the Salvatore house. All the events of the day came rushing back to you, you suddenly realized you were supposed to be dead, right? You noticed a blanket layed on top of you, you never remembered putting it there or how you got here in the first place.

"Morning!" A guys voice said from above you, you looked up to see a very attractive young man that looked in his early 20's. Brown hair, dark blue eyes, and the cutest inoccent little puppy dog face you've ever seen.

"Do you talk? Or are you just gonna stare?... I mean, I don't blame you." The guy said with a cocky grin. You felt your face grow hot with embarrassment.

"Uh, sorry. Who are you? And how did I even get here?" You reply staring at the floor still feeling embarrassed.

"Oh right sorry, I'm Kai. Oof, get ready, this is gonna take a lot of explaining... lucky for you, I like to talk." Kai says with a wink. You could already tell your relationship with Kai would get interesting...

First one! Thoughts? Feel free to shoot out ideas, comment or message me!-team_kai_