Bad Days

It's been 3 months since you and Kai started dating, everything was going great until today.

*earlier that day*

You wake up to the sun shining ever so brightly through the window and the soft humming of birds outside. You roll over to see an adorable sleeping Kai, you decide you want to wake him up by kissing him.

"wakey wakey" you say after giving him a quick kiss on the lips.

"Morning hun" Kai says in his groggy morning voice. You stared in his beautiful dark blue eyes and got completely transfixed in them.

"Are you just gonna stare at me or are we gonna decide what to do today? " he said with a big smirk on his face. You giggled lightly.

"Sorry, i'm not free today. I promised Caroline i'd help her find a pretty dress for her date with Klaus tonight." You smiled to yourself, you were just so happy those two finally got together. You glanced at Kai and saw he looked kind of.... Angry.

"kai? Is something wrong?" you said confused. He looked away from you, got up and walked out of the room. You stared at the wall in shock for a minute. What was that all about? Suddenly your phone buzzing on the side table brought you back to reality.
Care: "Excited to go shopping today?!? Xoxo"

You smiled at the text you got, at least you'll get to spend the day with a happy person. You decided to start getting ready for the day, Caroline will be coming soon.

After getting ready you walked into the living room and saw Kai on the couch watching tv.

"hey, Caroline will be here soon." You waited a few minutes for a response but you got nothing.

"uh, hello? Are you going to talk to me?" He looks up and glares at you with hatred.

"okay Kai, did I do something? What is your problem?" you said raising your voice. With that Kai got up from the couch.

"You'd rather hang out with your stupid friends than me, that's my problem. I knew I should've just killed them all." Kai spat. Tears started streaming down your face with the words that came out of his mouth. When he saw you were crying his face softened and before you slammed the door shut you thought you heard him call your name.