Chapter 3 fixing Optimus

Here is an unamused Optimus for you

Technoaxe's pov

The next day when I came out of recharge Optimus was quietly groaning. 'must be in pain' I thought as I got up and and walked over to him. As I sat down next to him, he began to open his optics.

"Ugh, Axe, it hurts." He said in pained voice.

"I know it does. It will hurt for a while." I said.

"Do you have any pain medication?" He asked. 'He seems quite desperate' I thought.

"Let me check." Said and got up and walked over to my medical supplies and found some cybertronian pain killers and walked back to Optimus.

I injected the pain killers into him and and a short wile later the pain killers kicked in and I began to do some more work on Optimus.

Optimus's pov

The next day I woke up in a lot of pain and tried to hold in my pained groans but accidentally let a quiet groan out. I apparently woke up Technoaxe because I saw her getting up. She walked over to me and sat down.

"Ugh, Axe, it hurts." I groaned.

"I know it does. It will hurt for a while." She replied in a gentle voice.

"Do you have any pain medication?" I asked.

"Let me check." She said and stood up.

It hurt to just talk. After she searched through her supplies she came up to me with some liquid in a syringe thing and injected it into my arm. After a few minutes I didn't feel as much pain but it was still there, and she got to work on me again and as usual I fell into recharge.

Time skip

When I woke up a few hours later, I think, I saw Axe was no where to be found. The good side of this situation is I'm in not much pain. I got up to look for Axe but she was no where to be seen. I looked everywhere but still nothing.

A few minutes later I heard ped steps and on instinct I froze only to see Axe coming back with some enegon in her arms.

"What are you doing up?" She asked.

"I was tired of laying down." I said simply.

"I get how that feels. After I got attacked by a insectacon the medic wouldn't me up for several cycles." She replied understandingly.

I chuckled at the memory and said, "I remember that."

"I thought you didn't remember much from being Orion Pax?" She asked.

"That was one memory that I kept." I said.

She just chuckled in response. She picked up a syringe thing full of energon and gave it to me.

Time skip

"You're making a fast recovery Optimus." She said.

I was extremely happy to hear that because I have SO bored the last few days. I also feel a little stronger now that I've been healed a bit, so that's great.

"Tomorrow you might be able to come outside with me." She said.

"Good, because I really need to stretch my legs." I responded excitedly.