Capter 4 Exploring

Technoaxe's pov

The next day when I woke up I saw Optimus pacing with an excited look on his face plate, and I know why. He's excited to go outside. I got up and stretched as my limbs made popping and hissing noises. Optimus looked over and smiled.

I smiled back and motioned for him to follow me. He did so and we went outside. Optimus started stretching and jogging around. He looked like a cyberdog at a park. He tripped and fell, but got up and kept exploring. I even recorded it.

Optimus's pov

I was so excited to get out, I was so excited that I ran around and acted like a sparkling when I could finally get out. I even tripped and didn't care. If the rest of my team saw me doing this they would be like 'what is he doing?' I know it's only been a few days but I'm used to getting out almost everyday.

I saw a deer and went over to it. I kneeled down and put a digit out. The deer put its nose to my digit, sniffing it. Then I heard a noise that sounded like a gun and the deer fell.

I pulled my digit back in surprise and looked in the direction of the noise. I saw a hunter coming closer so I picked up the deer and walked back to the cave. I showed Technoaxe the deer and she just hugged me, knowing I hate seeing things die. I buried the deer at the base of a tree near the cave and walked away.(I got most of this from the iron giant)

Time skip to night

Optimus's dream

I was running through the ruins of Cybertron. I needed to find her, my love, my life, my sparkmate...Elita. She was captured by the one I used to call a brother, Megatron. I also had no idea where Technoaxe was at the moment, I just hope she's ok.

"Stop! Leave me alone you big glitch! Leave me alone-AHHHHH!!" I heard cries if pain and sorrow.

"Megatron, stop this at once!" I yell, furious of what harm he has inflicted upon the poor pink femme.

"Optimus, this is your sparkmate I presume?" Megatron let out a wicked cackle.

I growled.

"Let her go!" She yelled.

"I don't think so." With one swift move, Megatron drew his sword, and said, "You see Optimus, I have waiting for you to come...to see her die!"

"NO!" I screamed.

A gurgling sound escaped Elita's mouth, energon pouring out. "ELITA!!!!!"

Technoaxe's pov

Optimus screamed. I woke up with a jolt.

"Are you you ok, Optimus?" I asked worriedly, as my mood lights changed to yellow.(worried/concerned)

"N-No....." Optimus whimpered.

It's rare that even I see Optimus whimper.

"What happened?" I asked and sat next to him.

Optimus looked up.

"She died Axe...and I couldn't save her...my sparkmate, Elita." He then started sobbing.

This must be hard for him, we're the youngest Primes EVER. he's 27 and I'm 26 in human years. (Got this from OptimusPrimetfp ) I knew Elita, we were friends. Optimus introduced me to her the day after he met her, so I know somewhat how he feels.

I pulled Optimus into a hug and he returned it instantly, crying into my collar plating. I let out a few tears, memories playing over of the three of us. I also miss my little brother, SoundWave, I'm about 8 years older than him so I'm aloud to call him 'young mech', and I laugh every time I call him that. SoundWave just pouts, but then smiles because he loves me, and I love him. SoundWave was never the same ever since Megatron forced him to join the decepticons, Megatron said he would kill me if he didn't and Soundwave didn't want to take any chances.

Soundwave's pov (surprise! Bet you didn't expect that!)

I was just strolling around the the nemesis, bored as frag, as usual, when Megatron called me to the main control room. I ran there as quickly as possible, vehicons moving out of my way in fear, when in reality, I'm a really friendly bot. I slowed back down to a stroll just outside the main control room door and walked in. Arachnid and Starscream both stared at me with disgusted expressions, but I ignored them.

I walked up to Megatron and tilted my helm in question.

"I have found two Autobot life signals, I want you to find them and bring them here." He said. I nodded and GroundBridged there.

I saw a cave and went into it as the ground bridge closed. My spark got a weird feel to it, but I ignored it for now. I started seeing cubes of energon and cybertronian tech. I fully entered a clearance and froze.

I saw Technoaxe, my sister. I haven't seen her for 5 years! She was hugging Optimus, who I don't actually hate like the rest of the rest of the decepticons. I took of my visor and cleared my voice box. Technoaxe and Optimus looked up and turned to me.

Technoaxe sped over to me and picked me up with ease considering I'm around 4 feet shorter and a lot more slender. That, and she's just really strong. I hugged her back and rested my face plate in her shoulder plate. I started crying out of happiness. (Jeez, so much crying and hugging in this chapter. ^_^)

I wrapped my arms around her neck and my legs around her waist like a sparkling. Optimus got up and waked over. I looked up with an apologetic face and whispered, "I'm sorry." Optimus just smiled in a forgiving manor.

His face plate was tear stained, has he been...crying? In all the time I've known Optimus, I have never seen him cry. I just shrugged it off and put my face plate back in Technoaxe's collar plate. Technoaxe then put me down and ejected her cyberbird friend, Razorwing. I ejected Laserbeak. (I just noticed why Laserbeak's name is Laserbeak, he shoots lasers out of his beak, Laserbeak, I am so stupid sometimes.)

The two flew around and played wile we just laughed. Technoaxe gently rubbed a servo on my helm and I wrapped my arms around her hips in a hug. I started feeling tired so I tugged on Technoaxe's arm and looked up at her. She got the message, because I've done that before, and put me on her back struts.

She supported my legs and I wrapped my arms around her neck. I rested my face plate in her shoulder plate instantly fell asleep.

Hey guys, here's the new chapter! Thank you for being so patient and thank you OptimusPrimetfp for the idea! Well, it's 1:35 AM and I'm really tired, so bye guys!