shark week in japan

your p.o.v.

fuck.. i got my period AND i was suppose to go on a date with my boyfriend mac today. i tried to get up but i just fell back on my bed.. i stumble over my night stand to get my phone that was charging. i dialled macs number and held the phone against my ear. "hi, loves. i cant wait to hang out but-"

"hey, babe! im at your door ill be up there in a minute." he cuts me off and hangs up before saying anything else... i just lay down on my bed looking up at the ceiling staring into outer space.

macs p.o.v.

i run upstairs to her room prepared to take y/n on our date. i barged in and said, "hey y/n! hows my baby-" i stopped realizing she isnt dressed. shes just there, lying on her bed. her legs and arms spread out in a starfish form. "y/n, are you okay?" "yea, im fine. its just you know. shark week. in japan. whoo hoo."

damnit, shes on it. that means i cant take her out on a date. but then my lightbulb turned on at the top of my head. i dont have to take her out. we can just cuddle here at her place for the night. i decided to joke around with her.

back to your p.o.v.

"oh. okay, bye!" were the only words that flew out of macs mouth. well that was odd.. usually hed help me get up and get changed and snuggle in each others arms. but he ran out my room. its okay, i have the day all to myself.

(a/n oh so you say😉)

macs p.o.v.

im at shoppers buying pads, a stacks of movies, and candies and chocolates for y/n. im her boyfriend. i should stay by her side at all times no matter how pissy she gets.

i run up to the cashier and he looks at me weirdly. i scratch the back of my head, "uh yeah no. its not what you think it is. see its for my-"

"dont worry i got you. you seem like a keeper. it shows how much you care about her, man."

"thanks dude. well, bye..."

what an emotional cashier...

i run out of the store and made my way to y/n's house once again. already excited to have a lazy day with my little squishy.

i made it to her house and went straight upstairs. i found her in the same position the first time i came here today and seeing her like this made me want to hug her so tight and-wait what am i saying?

"im back." i quietly said. she looks up at me clueless.

"i thought you were gonna leave me for today. hang out with bryson or kevin. or take steven on a walk." y/n said.

"nah, id rather take care of my baby girl for now. after all, today was suppose to be our day right?"

she nodded her head slowly.

"okay now stop standing there and cuddle with me.. i changed and everything." she basically screamed.

"nuh uhh." i chuckled. "not until after i insert the movies i bought into your dvd player."

she squealed. thats the girl i know and love.

"now get comfy. ill be back with some chocolate bars and candies." i whispered to her and kissed her forehead.

"thanks, mac for staying with me today. youre absolutely the best... i love you." y/n softly spoke.

"i love you too." that sure did put a smile on my face.

the whole entire day was just having her in my arms and watching disney movies.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

im sorry if i rushed this. its 12:00am in toronto and im extremely tired.. hope you liked this one