he caught me

a lazy day in vancity, vancouver. youre cuddling with mac not focused on what hes watching. its his favourite show so he wouldnt be paying attention to what you were reading on your phone which was a fanfiction. on him. with another girl. who knows if this fictional character is a real girl. you had mixed emotions every time you read different books based on him.

he shuffled in his seat and you felt that sudden stare from him at the corner of your eye. you try to move a different direction so he wouldnt see your phone screen.

"what are you doing, y/n?..." he questioned you awkwardly...

"oh-uh-nothing. scrolling through instagram liking a couple of your fans' pictures..." you stuttered knowing he wouldnt believe you.

"y/n, i know when youre lying... you stutter and you cant look me in the eyes. what are you hiding from me?" he asked again.

"nothing. its nothing. dont worry about it." you tried not stuttering this time and you tried looking at his face. you ended up squinting knowing you couldnt look at mac.

next thing you know hes kissing all over your face and neck. he knows its your damn weekness.

"mac, stop. youre not gonna get my phone no matter how hard you tease me."

you then realized he stopped and was looking at a phone screen. not his, but yours.

"wait howd-i dont like you..." you pouted.

"MAAACCC, GIVE ME MY PHONE BAAACCCKKK!!!"

"have you been reading these ever since you started going out with me?"

you didnt say anything. you just nodded your head slowly, not knowing what to say.

"why?" is all that he asked.

"its because you have so many fans who love you as much as i do. i can never compete with that. and as much as i wanna love you harder, i cant because all your fans combined is more love than i can give you. and i always seem to wonder why you chose me. theres more girls in this world, yet you picked me. these stories make me insecure even though they may be a hundred percent not real."

"then why do you keep reading it when its not real?" he moves closer to you and holds you tightly.

"so i can picture myself with the person you love in these stories. it makes me feel a whole lot better." is all you said. which soon made you blush and cover your face embarrassed at what you just said.

mac didnt say a word. he just removed your hands that were covering your face and kissed you as he held you even tighter than before. you grab his neck pulling him closer to deepen the kiss closing the remaining spaces between your bodies.

you pulled away first to catch breath. he leans his head against yours.

"y/n, i love you and only you. i may love my fans but only because they brought me to where i wanted to be. theyve supported me through every hard decision i made. and you did too. when you were a fan yourself, i found something different about you. and i knew youd be the one id love forever. you need to accept that, baby girl."

what he just said made you feel a whole lot better and you didnt know what to say.

you kiss his lips again, mumbling an "i love you".

"i love you more. so can i keep your phone for now before you start getting insecure again. i wanna cuddle with you and watch because the breakfast club is about to start. im not missing that."

you just laughed and nodded.

mac loves you for you. so keep that in mind

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

dont forget to comment and vote! love you guys