Chapter 16

●Kennedy●

I just got home from Ashanti's house and I'm about to go talk to Chris about everything.

I unlocked the door and walked in. As I walked more in the house I heard moaning coming from upstairs and Chris's name .

Awe Hell naw.

I got upstairs and it got louder and louder and I swang open the door and and Chris hopped off of the girl

"What the fuck Chris!" I said yelling

"Kennedy,I can explain" he said

"What is there to explain,your obviously Cheating on me,What the fuck is there to explain!"

"Kennedy let me explain please " Chris said

"What are you going to explain!"

"Baby,I-"

"It's Kennedy to you."

He sighed.

"Kennedy,Im sorry I didn't mean to do this. She just came over and stuff just happened."

"I knew it,I just knew you weren't loyal,I knew you don't care about me."

"Yes I do."

"No you don't if you did you wouldn't have done this you would have stayed faithful,but I guess it's to much to ask for." I said walking out and went downstairs and grabbed my thing and left out and got in my car.

I can't believe he did this to me after all we been through he did this.

Why me.

Why now.

What did I do wrong.

All my thought when through my head and I busted into tears.

Wait why am I cry over some guy I shouldn't be doing this I'm too strong for this.

I dryed my tears and started up my car and drove to my sisters house.

Ashanti

I woke up from my nap and and decided to call Kennedy to see how things were going on with her and Chris.

I called her at least 10 times and she didn't answer.I hope she alright.

I called Tiara to see if she heard from her.

"Wassup" she said

"Hey, have you heard from Kennedy today." i said

"Nah I called her earlier and she didn't answer"

"Alright,somethin must've happened between her and Chris I hope she's alright."

"I know me too"

"Ight I'll talk to you later I'm bout to go see what's up."

"Ok bye"

I hung up and went and put on some black jeans and a black crop top and my black Retros and put my hair in a ponytail and went downstairs.

"Where ya' goin'" August said

"To go check on Kennedy"

"Why? Wha' happen"

"I dont know that's why I'm going to go check on her. "