Chapter One

Hai!! I dedicated this to kitygirl123 go follow her I say

Loganne's pov

Running. I have been running for five years straight, I have learned there are no humans left but an inkling of hope still remains. These five years have been tough to live in but there is no way I can give up now. Someway, I will find some one and start up the human race again. Until then though I am stuck running around the world hoping to find someone. Goodnight for now journal.

Forever writing,

Loganne

Michael's pov

The only way to survive is to think like a survivor and for the past five years that's what I've been doing. The plague took almost all off the humans except me and one other. How do I know before everyone died I when to a future seeker, she said me and one other would be left to start the human race. I tried to ask more but I couldn't talk to her anymore. I think she was wrong though I haven't found anyone but who knows I might just be wrong. I will always write.

Michael

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next Day

Loganne's pov

Dear journal,

I know I have been writing for five years but never took the time to tell you how I look. I am a blonde but not stupid before the plague I got straight A's. I am 5'11 as of the ninth grade, I also have brown eyes. I have learnt to camouflage myself since predators might find me. That's it. Those predators are the absolute worst I wished they weren't there that way I wouldn't have to deal with them. Once I had to slice its head off and use it as a weapon to kill the others. It was nasty but I am willing to survive. That's all for today.

Truly yours,

Loganne

Michael's pov

Today I think I saw a human in the woods. I couldn't be sure if it was just another shape shifter but I was sure it was a human. I decided to follow it and declared it was a human the only problem is I can figure out how to approach her. She might just think I am another shape shifter out to eat her. What do you think I should do because I really don't know. I will sleep on it and figure out what to do. I hope she finds me human even though I'm 6'7 and have snargly hair.

Michael