Chapter Two

ILoganne's pov

Yesterday I heard something in the woods rustling, I thought I saw a flash of a human but I know it could just be a shape shifter so no point in getting my hopes up. Today I am going to the creek to try to cleanse myself of dirt. I doubt it possible but I stink really badly! The woods are such a beautiful place like I have no worries and everything will be alright. Whenever I go into town though well that's a whole other story. All the stores are barren and desolate. The car filled with dust and the swimming pools slimy with mold. The only time I go into town is when needed to get food or shampoo. That's it I'm gonna go bathe now.

Forever Writing,

Loganne

Michael's pov

Ha there! I will find that human if its the last thing I do! Today I found where she lives and I have followed her to the creek I plan on confronting her right-

"Hey you!" she said. "What about me" "Your the last human! Oh My God I'm not alone!" she said starting to get teary. "Yeah, but um what your name?" I already knew but I wanted to see if she trusted me. "Oh sorry. My names Loganne what yours?" she started to shake my hand but I dismissed it with the wave of my own. "My name is Michael." "MIchael, huh. Well Michael its just you and I in the world we think." She said. "Yeah I know its a tad be weird to think we are utterly alone." "Well listen Michael I'm going to bathe now so..." "right, right I'll leave and by the way I know where you live so no need to give me directions." ha that totally freaked her out!

Loganne's Pov

Wow. Just wow. I can't believe all these years when I thought I was alone I really wasn't! I massaged my scalp with the coconut shampoo and cold creek water.  Done with that bath! Oh well I geuss Im just going to sleep now!

Michael's pov

I watch Loganne's peaceful body sleep and hear the soft snores of contentment, I cant help but wonder how does she feel about this whole thing. I sure as heck don't feel that comfortable with the whole thing. That's all for now good night