Host Club In A Fruits Basket

Hey guys!!! This is to all Ouran Highschool Host Club fans, and Fruits Basket fans. I started to write a fan-fic, I hope you like it!

Host Club In A Fruits Basket

              “Prince Yuki”, walked to the front of the class, were the podium was. He cleared his throat and a small girl with long purple hair and black glasses stood beside him, and began to speak,

“Yuki has announcement. Please listen up.” Yuki smiled, then one of the girls from “The Prince Yuki Fan Club”, screamed, “I love you Yuki!” then a bunch of girls starting giggling, and agreeing.

Hana stood up, and turned to the girls that interrupted, and stated,” If you don’t shut up and listen to what Yuki has to say, I will (bleep) you up with electrical shocks.” There was an awkward silence as Hana sat down, and the girls stopped giggling.

Then a burst of laughter erupted from Uo. “Dang Hana you didn’t have to be that mean.”

‘’Well they wouldn’t be quiet.”

“Thank you Ms. Hanajima. Well, there is a school called Ouran Academy, they have a program to see if they can last in a commoners world. Just remember that they have rich families and they might call us commoners.”  Yuki pointed out.

Torhu Honda raised her hand and asked, “How many people are coming?” Yuki flipped through a manila folder which was in his hand and looked up moments later.  “7 boys, they said. Please make them feel welcome, everybody.”

Kyo scoffed and yelled, “Why do we have to be nice to a couple of snot nose, filthy rich people, anyway?” He propped he’s feet on his desk and put he’s hands behind his head.

“Because, if you went to their schools, wouldn’t you wanted to be treated nice?” Uou knocked his feet off the desk and as soon as he fell he got back up. “Don’t go starting with me, you Yankee!”

Ouo got in his face, and balled her fist up. “If I could!!! I would kill you!”

“Yeah, yeah! Just leave me alone!” Kyo yelled back.

“You sound like a sissy!” Uou said

A couple of students came over to Kyo patting him on the head, crowding his desk and he told them to stop. They just laughed and one kid with black hair said, “Calm down Kyon.”

“Don’t call me that!’ Kyo lashed out at them. Everyone crowded around his desk. They kept making fun at him. Torhu standing beside Yuki, from afar looking at Kyo and Uou start playing Rich Man, Poor Man. Torhu looked at Yuki and smiled while he muttered, “Stupid cat.” at Kyo climbing on the desk.

“Huh?” Torhu asked Yuki. He’s dark purple eyes perked up and smiled at Torhu, “Nothing, do you want to go with me to meet the 7 students? They should be here by now.”