HCIAFB (3)

Host Club In A Fruits Basket (3)

              “So here we are.” Yuki said, finally happy to be there. He slowly opened the door to chaos. Uou, and Kyo were at it again. The Yuki fan club was having a meeting, and cats were all over the place. Torhu was trying to calm everyone down.  Torhu saw Yuki and freaked, she suddenly collapsed, and Kyo ran over to here.

“I’m sorry Yuki. I really tried to calm everyone down, but Uou and Kyo got into then everyone went crazy.” Torhu hung her head in shame.

“No, no Torhu its fine.” Yuki walked over to her. “You’re not the one to blame. The stupid cat is.” All the cats that were hanging on to Kyo and around him began to hiss and Yuki.

“Who you calling a ‘stupid cat’? You damn rat!” Kyo got fired up.

“If you want to fight, we should do it later Kyo.” Yuki helped Torhu up.

“Oh! The pretty boy is running away from a fight is he?” Kyo spat back

“No, it’s just I want to be presentable in front of our guests.” Yuki kindly gestured over to the Ouran gang.

“I don’t care about those stupid rich boys! I wanna fight, and I wanna fight now!” Kyo yelled. Motoko Minagawa, the President of the Yuki Fan Club pulled out a camcorder.                                                                                                                                  

Hikaru spat “Who you calling stupid! You-!”

“Hush Hikaru! I want to see this.” Tamaki put his hand over his mouth.

Yuki opened his eyes, and quietly said ‘oh.’  

“Yeah! Don’t hold back this time!” Kyo was warming up.

“I won’t not like I did this morning when you woke me up with all that yelling at Ritsu, and Hatori. “ Yuki turned to Kyo, with Torhu standing in the middle of them.

“Wait guys! Don’t fight! It’s not good AND we have guests. I mean Yuki come on!” Torhu yelled frantically, flailing her arms around.   Yuki snapped back into reality.

“Oh, I’m sorry.” He turned to the Ouran Club. “I just lost my cool there. Torhu?”

“YES?” Torhu asked

“Can you please help Kyo (insert death glare) get the cats out of the building?” Yuki asked

“Oh yes!” Torhu picked up to small cats with big brown eyes.

“Kyo?” Yuki sung his name.

“Yes?” He stared at the floor.

“Look at me.” Yuki growled, and Kyo cooperated. There were big purple and black flames coming from Yuki and he was getting bigger and bigger. The room became frozen, like a blizzard in the Artic.

“Would you like to help Miss. Torhu?” he asked

“Yes! Yes! I’ll help. He started to walk out the door and the cats proceeded to follow. The two cats jumped out if Torhu’s loving arms, and followed Kyo. He walked by the Ouran Club, and hung his head.

Haruhi and Mori stepped out of the doorway “I’m sorry.” And with that he walked out the door.

The room was quiet for a couple more minutes.

“Well then!” Tamaki stepped out in the middle of the room. “I’m Tamaki Suou. And I am the leader of the Ouran Host Club. It is a pleasure to meet you all.” Tamaki bowed and winked at the girls from the Yuki Fan Club. They flipped out and started to melt.

“Oh my!” Torhu ran over to them and tried to sculpt them back to their original form.

“Let me introduce you to my host club.” Tamaki chuckled.

Haruhi went first, “My name is Haruhi Fujioka. Nice to meet you.” She smiled politely

“I’m Kyoya Ootori.”He adjusted his glasses.  “It’s nice to make your quittance.”

“I’m Hikaru, and this is Kaoru Hitachiin.” Hikaru said nonchantly

“Hi everyone! I’m Hunny Haninozuka and this is my cousin Takashi Moriozuka.” Hunny exclaimed

“So now that we’re all done with introductions, can we clean this room up?” Yuki said nicely

“Don’t y’all someone to clean up for you?” Hikaru asked, scoffing.

“I don’t like this boy already!” Kyo came back in the room pointing his finger in Hikaru

“Oh don’t start with me cat-boy!”

“Oh you wanna fight stupid rich boy?” Kyo started to pull his sleeve  

“Don’t mind if I do!” Hikaru pounced on Kyo and they tussled to the floor.

The whole room turned into chaos, just like that. The Host Club and Fruits Basket crew were trying to pull Kyo and Hikaru apart. Once, they finally pulled them off, they sat in different corners of the room.

“What am I going to do?” Yuki sat on the floor.

“I don’t know Yuki but we’ll do something.” Torhu sat beside him

“I hope we do something quick, because their staying for a while and I can’t do this everyday.”

“….I wonder.” Torhu thought to herself.