Chapter 5 (제 5 장)

~YooA POV~

"Sorry if I trouble you"

"No need to be sorry. Okay" he kissed my forehead. Then he continued...."Mianhae, because of me you faint earlier."

"Gwaenchana, I want you to enjoy the ride so that I don't l feel guilty toward you" I smile at him..

We walked until an ice-cream stall.

"YooA, do you want to eat ice-cream?"

"Yes, I want"

"You just wait here okay, I'm gonna buy ice-cream for you okay, baby"

My heart beat fast like crazy. When he said the 'BABY'. He just walk to the ice cream stall. I saw him holding a strawberry ice-cream and a chocolate ice-cream.

"Here you go, jagi"

He gave me the strawberry flavoured ice-cream, so we continue our walk and my hand fell warm so I looked at my hand and saw Mingyu holding my hand. I was shy because of his action.

"Mingyu, I want to go to the toilet. Can you hold my ice-cream and my handbag?"

"Okay"

So I go to the toilet........

~Mingyu POV~

I just wait for her then *So come on, come on, come on come on little closer* her phone ring....

[Lovely JinE]

So I answered: 

"Hello, who's calling?"

"Is that YooA?"

"Sorry, I'm not YooA"

"Sorry, maybe I call the wrong number"

"OK"

Then YooA came out from the toilet and I said 

"YooA,  there's a called from your friend LOVELY JINE"

" Oh, JinE unnie called just now"

" Later, you called her back maybe there's an important things to discuss"

"Okay"

"So, let's go home. I will sent you home"

"It's okay, I can go home by myself"

"No. I don't want anything bad happen to you"

"Okay, you may sent me home"

I just want her safe and not even a little scar on her skin..... because I will kill that person if he or she hurt my YooA

~Third Person~

As they walk home to YooA house, Serra saw that Mingyu couple with a doll like girl...... Mingyu and YooA walked until few droplet of water fell form the sky.......

"YooA, do you bring your umbrella. It's raining"

" I always bring it along with me"

After YooA gave the umbrella to Mingyu.... Mingyu open the umbrella and holding YooA closer to him.....(A/N: To much romantic moments) Serra by the way hiding herself  with her umbrella....