1

"Once upon a time, in a big grand caste, there lived a prince charming. Surrounded by fame and welth, loved by his peasants, he'd grown up tallented charming handsome smart athletic eloquent intelligent powerful handsome attractive..."

"Hey! Baek! What are you scribbling over there?" A loud noisy voice breaked the trance Baekhyun was in.

"Get lost, Jongdae. I'm not in mood for your antics."

"Oh come on, pal. Show me what you're doing. Well unless it's not some sissy diary thing."

"It's not! Why are you keep bringing it out? You were supposed to be on my side. Best friend, my ." Baekhyun mutters.

"Ok, ok, sorry Baekie. Now what's that?" Jongdae said reaching through Baekhyuns arm to grab a neatly scribbed piece of paper. "Oh god, even your korean assingment must consist of babbling about Chanyeol? Get your together, man. Can't you see he's now taken. Not to mention by your friend... Plus you've used 'handsome' twice. And he's not athletic at all."

"Not your bussines. And he's not my friend anymore!" Baekhyun snaches the paper back from Jongdae's grasp. "Keep your filthy hands off my Chanyeol."

"Hi guys, whatcha doin'?" Multicoulor haired boy approaches their table.

"Nothing much, Baek's just still lovestruck." Jongdae answers not even looking at him, mouth full, engrossed in the food on his tray again.

"That's gross. You're spiting at me." Baekhyun grimaces.

"Is it about that Chanyeol guy? He seems pretty much preoccupied by Soo. Oh, there they come."

The door of the cafeteria swings open showing two boys. They seem attached to each other. They're holding hands and smiling at each other as they walk through the aisle, unaffected by hundred pairs of eyes looking at them. Pure bliss, you say.

"They look so cute together, don't they?" Jongdae states, rather than asking. Some girls at nearby table can be heard squeaking.

Baekhyun doesn't look up, spoon digging in his meal. Why does Kyungsoo always get what he wants? Best roles in musicals, all solo lines in the choir, his grades aren't outstanding but anyways, all colleges want him because of his brilliant voice. And now he even have the most handsome and the awesomest boyfriend in the school. Baekhyun hates his live.

Last bell rings and the corridors get rapidly abandoned while Baekhyun gets to his locker. He unlocks it. The door is all covered in the photos of Chanyeol. Most of them taken from hidding, not creppy at all. Baekhyun sighs. Maybe Jongdae and Sehun are right? Maybe he should give up and stop admiring Chanyeol, even from afar. He was unreachable for someone like Baekhyun. Plain Baekhyun. He locks the door, leaving untouched homework inside. He'll do it tommorow at lunch as usually. He needs to deal with his heartbreak for now.

"Baek, wake up, unless you want to be late!" Warm female voice can be heard.

"Yes, mom." The boy answers groggily. He streches his arms and gets off the bed to open the curtains. The warm spring sun streams inside the room. Baekhyun smiles slightly. "Come on! Or your cereals will get soaky, hun!" Again the warm voice.

Baekhyun runs down the stairs to the kitchen. He eats fastly and gets ready for school. He's a bit early so he decides to walk today instead of taking the bus. He says his goodbyes "Don't make any problems, hun!" the voice answers, and he leaves. It's still quite cold and the boys shivers slightly at cold blow of wind.

Suddenly dark haired boy pops out of the corner. He bumps in Baekhyun, pushing him on nearby latern, muttering something about paying attention and leaves not even looking back. "Thank you very much. What an arrogant." Baekhyun shrugs. Anyways, he decides that no one will spoil his mood today. He's now new person, new possibilities in his live. When he reaches school he does bee line to his locker, takes out necessary books and stationary then looks on the photos on the door. "Bye Chanyeol." he says quietly ripping them off. He tosses them to trash bin. Won't be needed anymore.