You Are The One

(JinxTsubaki)

Tsubaki pov

Yay finally a break from work. Noel, Makoto, and I was planning on going to the beach for vacation. It was going to be so much fun until Jin told Noel that she can't. She started feeling don't that realize that the only one she takes orders from is from Kokonoe. I walk with Noel since she was still a bit scared of the professor from what Tager said. I would be scared to, but Makoto told me to not worry about her unless she is pissed off.
We walked into her lab and the professor was eating sweets plus reading thru something. "Professor, I was wondering......if I....if I..." Noel started to say. "If you what?" Kokonoe said. Noel was about to say something but I said it for her. " if Noel, Makoto, and myself can go to the beach for vac..." "Sure go ahead since with everything that is going on. I say we all be a break, but when you go collect some data for me since you are going out. I need something that need testing." She said. "Really okay professor. We'll make sure we will." I said and we walked out of the lab. Noel is just smiling and humming. I laugh alittle since is so acting so weird.

Jin pov

I was walking to see if Tsubaki wanted to go out for lunch and talk. When I looked in the halfway Noel was walking next to her smiling. I really hate that girl, but I didn't let it stop me from talking to Tsubaki. "Hey. Tsubaki." I said. She looked at me and said," hey Jin what have you been up to?" "Just doing work and I was wondering if you would like to have lunch with me..." I ask and she turned red. I just keep my cool. "It's okay if you don't.." "Sorry Jin but I got plans.. Hmm maybe another time?" She said and I agreed. She told me bye and left with Noel ahead of her. Tsubaki was yelling her to wait up. Damn I was so close, but what does she got going on today? I walked to Kokonoe's lab and bang on the door. She started to yell at me for banging on the door, but I'm just want answers. When she told me everything, I walked out of the room. How can she just do that. I told Noel no and she still finds a way to go places. I walk into my room and started to think of a plan, but so far nothing come to my mind. Since mainly I want to kill my brother Ragna. Thinking about that gets me excited, but I snap out of it. Well since I can think of a plan, I'm just going to follow them to the beach.

Tsubaki pov

When we got to the room we started packing fast and waited on Makoto to get done. She finally came out of her room with her bags. We laugh and started headed out to the beach. There was something strange about the way we was going. It was like someone was following us. Noel bump me and said," Tsubaki are you worry about something like maybe Jin?" She started laugh and so didn't Makoto. I was blushing and denied them. We laugh even more since I can't really low that I have feelings for Jin. The only thing is I don't know if he feels the same way about me. Just thinking about that made me feel alittle down.

Kokonoe pov

Hmm so that is interesting... I though while looking thru a bag of silvervine that I found on my door step. While I was examine the candy, Rachel walked in and start saying something, but I wasn't paying any attention to little miss princess. "Kokonoe are you even listening to me? Clear I guess that you don't care about Mr. Hero following Tsubaki and the other girls." She said. I sigh and finally said," I told the girls as long as that got me some data that it would be okay. Plus I don't give a damn what Jin does. He never listens to what I have to say." Rachel started her talking again like she normal does. I finally given in. "Okay fine we will go spy on them." I look at her and she smirked. This isn't good when she is smirking. She grab my hand teleport us to a location that was close to them. I will never understand her I thought.

Jin pov

"Hmm. I wonder where they are now?" I said when I got to the beach. This does feel right, but I have to talk to Tsubaki. Hmm no sign of them anywhere, plus I still need to check in with my room. I walked to the hotel that was close by and got a room. When I got to my door I hear a familiar voice that I hate so much. "Major Kisaragi! What are you doing here!?" Noel ask. "I'm here for a break. Now scram." I said. I got the door unlock finally and entered the room.