Chapter 6

**Daichi's POV**

I walked over and sat next to Suga on the couch, setting the bowl of popcorn in front of us.  He pressed play as we got situated.  I may have made fun of him about the movie, but the truth was, I absolutely loved it.  Occasionally, I looked over at Suga, who was struggling to stay awake.  I smiled a bit and continued to watch the movie.  Around half way through the movie, I felt a slight weight on my shoulder.  Suga had fallen asleep and was now curling up against my arm.  I blushed lightly and smiled.  I didn't know it was possible, but Suga looked even more heavenly when he was asleep.  He seemed more calm than usual, like he didn't have a care in the world.  I shifted us so that my arm was around him and his head rested on my collarbone.  We stayed like that until the movie ended.  I pulled out my phone and checked the time.  12:23 am.  Suga and I had school in a few hours.  I didn't want to wake him, so I turned off the tv and cleaned up.  As I finished, I looked over at Suga, who was curled up on the couch.  I walked over and picked him up, careful not to wake him, and carried him to his room.  His arms clung around my neck and his head buried in my shoulder.  I laid him down gently, pulling the blanket over him.  I started to pull away, but his arms hung onto me tightly.  He mumbled something in his sleep.  He groaned softly and pulled me closer.

"St-stay," he mumbled softly.  "Please don't leave me, Daichi."  I could feel the blood rush to my cheeks as he mumbled my name.  I couldn't help but fall under his spell.  I shifted so that I was lying on my side, facing him.  He moved into my chest and clenched my shirt softly.  I felt him shiver slightly, as the blanket had fallen away when he moved.  I pulled the blanket over the both of us and draped my arm over him lightly.  

"Only for a little while," I whispered to myself and kissed the top of his head.  His hair was soft against my cheek and his breath warm against my chest.  Slowly, I could feel myself drifting away and slowly closed my eyes.  I held onto Suga gently as he curled up into my chest, sleep finally taking me ovr.

---

***Suga's POV***

I woke up slowly, surrounded by a comfortable warmth.  As I opened my eyes, I realized that I was curled up in Daichi's chest.  I pulled away quickly, causing him to stir, and tried to recall the events of the previous night.  All I could remember was watching a movie and falling asleep on the couch.  Daichi sat up slowly and looked at me.  A look of confusion dawned on his face but was soon replaced with a small frown.  I looked up at him, a light blush tinted my cheeks.  "D-Daichi?"

"I'm sorry, Suga," he said quietly, looking down at his hands.

"It's fine.  I'm just a little confused.  I thought we were on the couch and why were we sleeping together?"  I asked, looking at him.

"Well, I didn't want you to sleep on the couch, so I carried you here," he said quietly, a light blush appearing on his cheek.  "When I put you down, you wouldn't let go of me and were mumbling something about me leaving.  You ended up curling up into my chest and I ended up falling asleep."

"I-I'm sorry," I whispered softly.  I could feel the blood rushing to my cheeks and slowly stood up.  "I, well, in my dream, I was, I didn't want to lose you.  I don't ever want to lose you.  You're my best friend."

"You won't ever lose me, Suga," he smiled and looked at me with kind eyes.  Daichi stood up and hugged me tightly.  He mumbled something into the nape of my neck, but I couldn't understand.  I broke the hug and smiled softly.  "Come on, we should start getting ready," he smiled.  I nodded in response and went to change.  I finished getting ready and went out to start breakfast.  Daichi walked in as I finished and I set a plate of food in front of him.  "Thanks," he smiled and started to eat.

I finished eating and started to clean up.  I turned around and was surprised to see Daichi standing there.  "Yes?"

"I," he started, but his voice trailed off.  I wasn't sure how much more I could take.  Maybe he wouldn't mind if I liked him.  I mean, we slept together.  

"D-Daichi?"

"Y-yeah?"

"I-I, um, well, I li-" I was cut off as he pulled me into a hug.  He kissed my cheek lightly.

"I know.  I like you, too, Suga," he smiled.

"Y-you knew?"  Suga asked quickly.  He pushed Daichi lightly.  "What the heck?  Do you know how frustrated I was trying to hide it from you?"

"I'm sorry," he half laughed.  He pulled me closer then planted a kiss on my nose before letting go.  I blushed and giggled lightly.  "We should get going."

I nodded my head and grabbed my bag.  We walked to school in comfortable silence.  The day continued on as usual.  I felt a little more at ease now that I didn't have to hide my feelings from Daichi.  Occasionally, I would look over and catch Daichi looking at me.  I smiled at him then returned to what I was doing.  After practice, we took the boys out for pork buns then walked home.  I hopped in the shower and got ready for bed.  As I walked into my room, Daichi was sitting at my desk, working on his computer.  I went to sit on my bed and he closed his laptop, walking over to sit next to me.  "Going to bed?" 

"Yeah," I replied softly.  He kissed me lightly on the cheek and stood up.  "C-can you... never mind."

Daichi looked back at me.  "What was that?"

"I, uh," I could feel the blood rushing to my cheeks.  "Could you sleep here tonight?"  Daichi smiled and nodded his head.  He sat down next to me and hugged me quickly before lying down.  He put his arms out and I leaned into him.  He wrapped his arms around me as I buried myself into his chest.  I fell fast asleep, the sound of him breathing comforted me.