Chapter One

Nico's POV

I looked over Camp Demigod from Half-Blood Hill. It's hard to believe I haven't been here for 2 years. I'm 15 now.

See, after the Giant War, the gods decided to join the camps together. The new camp, Camp Demigod, has the original Camp Half-Blood in it's place. Camp Jupiter was added to the other side. There was also a city for older demigods who wanted to settle down.

"Nico!" I turned to see Jason running up to me.

"Jason. It's been a while." I said, giving him a small nod.

He smiled. "It has, hasn't it? Well, come on. It's lunch time."

I followed him to the new and larger dining pavilion. We sat at a table where the seven were, minus Percy.

"Where's Percy?" I asked after I said my hellos.

"He... he refuses to come out of his cabin. I don't know what happened, but Poseidon told him something that made him upset." Piper said.

I frowned. "Can I try to speak with him?"

"If you wish. I don't see the point though. He's never coming out." Annabeth said with an odd glint in her eyes.

I gave her a look. "I can be very persuasive, Annabeth."

I knew that Annabeth had something to do with it. It wasn't just Poseidon's fault, it was hers as well.

"I'll talk to Percy. See you later." I stood and walked to the Poseidon cabin.

I knocked on the door. "Percy? It's me, Nico. Can we talk?"

I heard a sob, muffled by the door.

What's happened? I thought.

I shadow traveled into his cabin to see everything broken. Percy was leaning on the door, his head in his knees.

"Percy?" I asked softly.

He looked up. I almost gasped when I saw his eyes, but I held it in.

His eyes were swirling like a storm with red flecks everywhere. Tears were trailing down his face, which made a pang in my heart.

"Nico?" Percy asked, his voice pained.

"Are you okay? What happened?" I sat next to him.

He sniffled. "A-Annabeth broke up with me... Poseidon told me I wasn't his son, only adopted."

My eyes widened. "How long have you been in here?"

"A few weeks, I think. I don't know." He replied.

"Alright... If you don't mind me asking, did Poseidon tell you who your real father is?" I asked, curious.

Percy looked up at me. "Not only did he tell me who my father is, he told me who my true mother is. Eros or Cupid and Psyche."

I paled. The son of Cupid?

"Wait.... doesn't that mean you're immortal?" I asked.

He nodded. "Yes. The Fates came to me in my sleep and told me what I'm the god of."

"And what is that?"

"I'm the god of heroes, pain, water, suffering, darkness, flying, time, and the Earth."

Okay, that's a lot of domains. And time and the Earth? That's Kronos and Gaea 's domains.

"Wow... Uh, why don't we go spar? To get your mind off things?" I asked him.

Percy nodded and wiped away his tears. "Okay."

I stood and offered my hand. He accepted and I helped him up, shivers running throughout my body at the contact.

We walked toward the arena.

"Percy!" I heard Annabeth call as she and the rest of the seven ran up to us.

"You're out of your cabin!" Annabeth exclaimed, acting as if she never hurt him.

"Annabeth. Don't act as if nothing happened. You know exactly what you did." I growled at her, feeling protective for some reason.

I felt shadows start to collect under my feet. We should probably go before skeletons start appearing.

"Come on, Nico. I've had enough of the Athena spawn." Percy told me.

I turned and walked to the arena with him, the rest of the seven following behind us.

I'm leaving it here. Sorry xD

At least I updated xD

BAAAIII xD I'm starting the next chapter as soon as I post this one, so hopefully it will come out soon :P Anyway, BYE xD