Promo 1

I barged in without bothering to knock. How dare he to snatch my Manik from me! I will kill him. As soon as I entered I saw Mr.Malhotra sitting on the couch working on his laptop which was placed on the table in front of him. I rushed to him and with one sudden pull I threw his laptop away which shattered in pieces..!
"Aaa Pagal Larki!"Mr.Malhotra shouted at me and I stood in front of him...
"Mr.Malhotra! Ya pagal larki ap k us bety ki patni hai jo is wakt ICU me hai! Why you did this?? Why? The only asset of my life..! The only person who is my mine? The person who gave me shelter, love and peace! You shot him!!"I shouted in extreme pain and held Mr.Malhotra's collars but his expressions were coldest!
"Get out!"He spoke coldly and freed his collars with a jerk..
"Chali jaoan ge! Mjy bhi ap say baat karny ka koi shoook nahi hai..!"I yelled looking in his eyes. "Main yahan ap ko sirf ya btany I hoon kay agr mery Manik ko kuch bhi hua na! Tou mjy un ki kasam main ap kay sath wo karoon ge jis ka ap ny socha bhi nahi ho ga!"I shouted and shouted...!
"Kya karo ge tum haan? Tum choti okaat ki larki! Kar bhi kya sakti ho?"Mr.Malhotra shouted..! "Agr mera beta tmhry naam k sath say apna naaam hata lay na tou koi ookat nahi tmhri!"Mr.Malhotra spoke and I held back my tears. This man was trying to snatch the only thing from me which I had..!
"Sorry to pop your bubble Mr.Malhotra!"Suddenly I heard Jack's voice. I turned to saw Cabir bhai and Jack standing in the door..
_____________
I tried to held something but everything was getting blur..! I was feeling dizzy as I saw my man lying on the hospital bed. With loads of wires and drips attached to his body..! I know I have to be strong but what to do my strength was lying almost lifeless then how come someone expect me to get stronger..! The tears in my eyes were breaking records moreover my vision again blurred and I was about to fall when Cabir bhai came forward to hold me..!
"Nandu! Please eat something your sugar level!"He spoke gathering me in his arms...
"Bhai"I whispered meakly...
"Ji behna bolo na!" His brother love was beyond imagination...
"Main mar jaoan ge! Manik ko bolo na theek ho jayen?"I whispered again and felt his grip became more tighten around me..! Suddenly i broke the hug with a jerk..! "Tiger Bhai kahan hain?" I asked looking here and there then at Bhai's face..! His face was lowered again! Enough for me to stuck my breath in my throat!...
_______