Chapter 72

Hello guys! How are you all!

Disappointed much? I don't have any explanation for being so late nor am going to give you guys one because I think I have explained to every single reader almost thousands of times!

Seriously guys? Itny msgs? Just to ask the same question again and again!?

Is it compulsory that I tell you guys everything about my fu*king crazy messy life? Why yar? : (

Please if you want to keep with late updates then okay or else you can tell me that you hate me!

You can quit quietly without letting me know!

Here you go with the chapter!

Happy Reading!

Chapter 43

Nandini's POV...

"Neha?!" He whimpered painfully and I was ready to let it all out.

I glared at him with furious eyes and in that anger I became blind which made me fail to see the vulnerability of his face...his face changed color after color but I skilfully ignored it and stepped closer to him.

"Neha? You are...my Neha?" He whispered in disbelief and my fists tightened.

"Neha...was...never...yours!!" I spoke stressing on each word through gritting teeth and Mr. Khurana looked more miserable.

"Why? You were alive all the time! Why didn't you come back to me?" He rambled almost frantically and I could see nothing was making sense to him.

"Oh Wow! You are such a great actor!!!" I suddenly shouted out loud and it took him off gaurd.

"What are you saying?" He mumbled in shock and I wanted to run away but not today...

I will tell him that he means nothing to me...

I will tell him that I hate him for killing my mother.

I will tell him that I hate him for not being there when I cried in nights...when I suffered through fever whole night and nobody was there to take care of me.

"Yes! I am saying the right thing here! Why would I come to you!? So that you could kill me the same way you killed Mama???" I screamed on the top of my voice and I was proud of myself that my voice didn't break due to the emotions.

"I...never killed Maira! What are you saying Neha???" Dad too shouted but his voice held so much of pain and vulnerability.

"Yes you killed her! Ap ki waja say she commited suicide! You beat her! You pushed her to the edge that she got herself jumped off a cliff! You never wanted me! Never that's why you did all that!!? How could you???" I was going mad with anger and hurt while he stood numb.

"I love you!" He whispered numbly and I let out a humorless chuckle.

"Nandu bacha buss!" Bhai came forward and tried to pull me away but I jerked his hand away.

"No Bhai! Let me tell him that he is the reason of all my sufferings!" I shouted and Bhai backed off instantly...maybe he saw the determination in my eyes.

"You said you love me?" Now I turned to Mr. Khurana who just stared at me blankly. "Tou ya kesa pyaar tha apka...haan kesa pyar? The love which made me deprive of all the love and facilities which I deserved of being a Khurana heir??? The love which I deserved of being your daughter??" I shouted trying hard to control my tears.