Chapter Twenty: loss

WILDCAT'S POV:

'What have you done Jon' I thought as I put the car into gear, speeding out of school and down the street I turned corners at top speed, not caring about anyone besides Jon.

I don't want to lose Evan and now Jonathan.

Arriving to the house I looked over to Kody, whose hair was whipped into knots and face filled with fear, "Stay." I said bluntly as I removed myself from the vehicle, putting my key in the lock I went to unlock the door but it wasn't locked in the first place, worryingly I swung the door open and went into Jonathans bedroom, 

"JONATHAN!"

I screamed out as my body leapt for the sheets and tossed the white cloth around, he was absolutely nowhere to be found, "fuck where is he!?" ragging out, I lifted the matrass  to his bed and knocked it to the ground, suddenly I herd  rustle, the sound of a tablet container? Jumping over the mess I made I saw the tiny plastic horror, "My sleeping pills?"

Since I was little I've always had troubles getting to sleep, so I'd take only one of these every night to sooth my mind and get the rest I need for the next day, but why would Jon take them from my room?

Opening up the container I noticed that there was only three of them left, I could've sworn I had more then seven at least, wait.

HE TOOK SOME!? Not only some, but a lot. 

"W-was he trying to. Kill. H-himself?" tears rolled down my face as I gazed down as the cursed capsules, "this is my fault." Starting to cry I brought my hands up to my face, "I should've stayed with him. Cared for him." My body started to shake as the thought of him taking the pills and running away to die somewhere alone and stranded appeared in my hurting head.

"Where's Jon?" Kody mumbled quietly in the doorway, I wiped the tear-stains from my cheeks as I tried to stay strong for her, "H-he's gone. "I croaked out and walked up to her, grabbing her and pulling her frail body close to mine.

Petting her head as I started to here her weep, "we have to find him." Moving her away from me I tugged her wrist towards the door, "Okay, are you able to drive?" I questioned her state of mind, for she seemed so distant all the time, "Yeah I'll be fine." She nodded and got into her red-pink tinted car, poking my head through the window I told her where to go, "Go look for Jonathan in the woods or along that roads edge, while I'm going to the police station and hospital." Agreeing she started the car and we wished each other good luck in our searches.

After Kody departed I drove out of the driveway and headed to the police department.

Entering the buildings sliding doors I approached the front desk, where an officer who was leaning against the wall greeted me, "Can I help you?" he spoke causing me to direct my attention to him, "Uh yeah, I was wondering if a young man around 5'4, short brown hair and a blue hoodie came in?" the officer looked at me confused, "no sorry there's been no reports of the man your looking for, what's he's name may I ask."

The officer approached the computer and looked up at me waiting for a response, "Jonathan Denis." My voice started to become weak, as I looked away from the man, holding back tears, "Oh that kid I worked on his case, is he alright, is he missing?" the officer questioned urgently, he worked on Jon's case? Must've been when he's parents passed, "uh no he's fine, just uh, thank you for your assistance sir." Quickly I ran out of the building, and got into my car, heading to the hospital.

Stupid, stupid, stupid, why did you lie to the officers, why did rush out of there Tyler?

Questioning myself until I pulled up at the hospital I parked and got out of the car, getting into the hospital I greeted the front desk lady and asked her the same question as I did the officer.

She replied the same way the police ma did, she also knew Jonathan and Kody, "He's friend came in though." She shivered when she said 'friend', "What friend?" I questioned and she looked up at me with fear, "the Wanted friend."

I gasped as she spoke of him, her breath hitched as she described what happened,

"He came running in around two hours before you came in, demanding for some medication, the items he was asking for where things you'd give someone if they've been poisoned or overdosed. He kept on screaming at me to get these highly dangerous drugs, I did everything he asked for I was afraid for my safety... I've herd of the story on how he murdered that Luke kid, so brutal, and sad." Her voice cracked at this last word and she looked to her self intertwined fingers,

"where do you think he was headed?" I questioned her, the response that the young girl gave to me was useless, I thanked her for the information and left, getting out the door and dialling Kody's number.

No answer.

"Come on Kod's Pick up." I spoke the phone angrily and aware that she wouldn't be able to here my pleads through the devise, "fuck why is this happening," jumping into my car I drove to the forest roads and scanned the land like a hawk with its prey, and that's when I saw her, laying under the car that was stationary against a tree, "KODY!" I shouted, leaping out of my own vehicle and running up to her fragile figure "Fuck, it's like everyone is getting picked off like flies" I mumbled to myself while dragging her out from under the car.

She started to cough, chocking up blood while I glanced down at her beaten up face, "what the fuck happened to you?" I spoke to her quietly but with worry lacing my tone, her eyes opened a little and then closed again,

"Evan" she whispered before passing out in my grasp.

"Evan."

ADMIN:

Sorry if this is a EXTREMELY short chapter guys, I was rushing to post it while at school ;[

when i get home i'm gonna type up the next chapter, hopefully making it extra long for all ya'll ;3 (thats what she said)

Sorry for any spelling and grammar mistakes.

(I really need to stop being a dick and ending the chapters with either a name or a cliffhanger)