Day 1

SUPERNATURAL DAILIES
6/2/2016
TOPIC: IT'S FOR YOUR OWN GOOD.

Jeremiah 2:3
"Israel was holiness unto the LORD, and the firstfruits of his increase: all that devour him shall offend; evil shall come upon them, saith the LORD."

"Walking with God is not cheap, you need discipline".(Rev. Dr. Kwadwo Boateng Bempah).

A friend of mine told me once that, "opportunities are like sunrises, if you wait too much, you will miss them". Giving your first fruit as an honour to God does not benefit God, but you. It's an opportunity to climb the ladder to higher blessings, but if you become adamant and spend your first fruit which is HOLY to the Lord, you are stagnating yourself in the year. Let us also look at this, when the first fruit is brought to the storehouse of the Lord, it is used in the church to be a blessing to the church members, not to God. My father, (the bishop) will ask, the building of your church, who sits in it?. The air conditions and the fans, who enjoy them? You or God?. It all comes back to be a blessing to you and on top of that, you receive higher blessings from the Lord that He sanctifies the rest of your business, finance, and everything that concerns you. Mind you, first fruit is different from tithe. Nehemiah 12:44. Don't stop your blessings this year, ensure an overflow as you obey every instruction of the Lord.

Prayer
Father, as I bring my first fruit into your store house, ensure a continuous overflow in my life.

A beautiful day.
Double Portion.

Delivered by the Holy Spirit through His humbled servants.®
( www.facebook.com/thewritershhc)