Day 24

SUPERNATURAL DAILIES
14/3/2016
TOPIC: YOU NEED EMPOWERMENT.

Luke 24:49
"And, behold, I send the promise of my Father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high."

"If you become a successful soul winner, you will succeed in all things". (Rev. Dr. Kwadwo Boateng Bempah).

True success comes from God and no where else, thus, you can't make it on your own without His empowerment. Looking at the mad race of people in this life to make it, it will take an empowered person to be ahead of all. Remember, there are no extraodinary men, but ordinary men with the backing of a strong God who can be outstanding in life. How then can you get this strong God to back you?. Through availing yourself in soul winning. God is a big time business man, and the only business in heaven is soul winning, therefore, if you will make His business your own, He will make yours His own, thereby making you a success to your generation. Imagine God in the helm of affairs of every area of your life, with you just behind Him?. What devil can stop you?. If He is empowering people like Peter, John and Paul for soul winning, He can empower you for success, He made Abraham, Isaac, David, Solomon and Jesus great and successful, yours is not a new case, just overflow with the oil of influence to be able to witness and He will take care of the rest to baffle human understanding. A story is told of a little boy who was always failing in Maths, one day, he went for 93 fliers of his church to go and share believing God for 93% in Maths that term. He shared all the fliers, and the God of success made him come on top in Maths that term with 93%. Tell me where success comes from?. The devil cannot give what he has not. James 1:17. If you don't get empowered, you will be trampled upon in this race of life.

Prayer.
Father, let your salvation reach all unsaved souls out there in the Name of Jesus.

A heavenly day.
Double Portion.

Delivered by the Holy Spirit through His humbled servants.®
( www.facebook.com/thewritershhc)