Six~ "Let the Games Begin"

Chapter Six~ "Let the Games Begin"

July 11th, 2013- Thursday

@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@

"Are you sure about this?" Austin whispered, peering around the door-frame.

It's not like he hadn't pranked them before, but there was a difference. Now both of them were extremely hot, and both of them were tall enough to do some damage on Austin. Not to mention the fact that the girls would probably scream. And, for one guy, he felt like keeping his ears instead of letting them shrivel up and die with a loud screech.

Jack gave him a look, "Of course I'm sure about this, man. It's time to get old habits back into business," he smirked.

In his hands was a bucket of ketchup while Austin was standing, holding a rope that connected to three dummies with ropes around their necks. The plan was obvious. Jack would throw the ketchup on the girls while Austin cut the rope to let the dummies fall in front of the girls' faces.

Austin was still nervous to give in and do this with Jack. "Man, maybe we should just leave them alone."

Jack smirks, "If you were going to be such a pussy, you could've just said so." He knew all the buttons he had to push to get someone to do what he wants.

"No way, man," Austin balls his hands into fists at his sides. "Why tonight, though? Can't I have one more night with my balls?" he begs. Jack rolls his eyes, shoving Austin's shoulder and glancing in at the girls; they were oblivious.

"We're doing it tonight," Jack sighs, "because it's their weekly horror movie night. That means, all they're watching are some of the freakiest horror movies they can find. So, if they're already scared because of the movie then..." he trails off, gesturing for Austin to finish.

He sighs, "Then they'll completely have a meltdown if we prank them right now. Why did I ever doubt your devious, genius mind?"

Jack shrugs, "I don't know. You're just an idiot."

"I take offence in that!"

"Good!" Jack snaps back, "Now shut up and get ready to snap the rope. I've seen this movie hundreds of times, and the bloodiest, loudest scene is about to come on." He smirks, waiting until the girls started to yell at the TV.

Danielle was first, "DON'T GO IN THERE!"

Scarlet nodded, hugging a pillow tightly to her chest, "No! Don't open the door! Don't!" it looked like the redhead was about to burst into tears. Austin snickered quietly even though he had always had a tiny little crush on Scarlet.

Victoria was biting harshly on her stuffed dog. But she broke away long enough to yell, "It's in there! It's waiting for you! What kind of idiot are you?!"

Then the girl on the screen opened the door and she screeched as she came face-to-face with the monster. All of the girls screamed and then Jack threw the bucket of ketchup over them just as the actress had her throat slit and blood went everywhere. The girls screamed louder. Austin cut the rope and the dummies flew down to hang in front of the girls. On screen, the monster was hanging the girl by her slit throat with the other dead people hanging from his ceiling.

"Holy shit! What is this?!" Dani jumped up, looking down at her red-stained pajamas.

Victoria looked around at all of the "blood". She then put some on her finger and tasted it.

"WHAT THE HELL VIC?!" Scarlet exclaimed, "You aren't supposed to taste someone else's blood!"

Austin burst into laughter while Jack smirked quite smugly.

"It's ketchup!" Vic jumped up, too.

Dani looks straight towards the doorway of the living room, "JACKSON! I WILL KILL YOU!" she screams.

Jack curses, "Shit, Austin, let's get out of here!"

The two ditch the girls in the living room and run up the stairway. Jack slammed the door to his bedroom behind him, and he quickly locked it. Austin was still laughing uncontrollably while Jack was busy trying to hear if the girls were coming upstairs.

When the coast seemed clear, Jack turned to Austin. "Did you get the pictures?" he huffed.

"Totally!" Austin cackled and tossed the camera to Jack.

Jack went through the pics, "These are gold! Pull up every single sight you can that lets you post pics. I left the video camera downstairs where I hid it, but I'll get it tomorrow when Danielle and Scarlet are gone."

Austin goes to the computer at Jack's desk and starts to pull up sights. "Man, they are so going to kill us."

"Let the games begin."

***Danielle's POV***

This officially sucks.

Not because of the whole part about the boys getting embarrassing pics of us.

The part that I had been in the shower for three hours and I still couldn't get all of the ketchup out of my hair. Do you know what people would think if they saw a blonde with a red spot on her head walking around? They would think I was injured!

Or worse.

They could think I sneaked out of a county jail after getting brutally beaten with one of those stick things cops carry around.

Okay, ignore my idiotic thoughts now.

"Daniiiiii," Scarlet whines outside of the shower curtain.

Yeah, we were all in the bathroom together. What?! It's not like we aren't all girls; we had changed in front of each other before. And, there's a shower curtain so it's not like we're watching each other shower. That would just be weird.

"It my turnnnn," Scarlet groans.

I roll my eyes, "At least the ketchup blends with your hair color!" I exclaim and finish washing my hair for the eighth time.

Vic sighs, "Yeah, Scar, give her another ten minutes. It takes longer with light hair like Dani's."

"We are so getting them back," I declare, flipping my hair over to rinse underneath.

"Yeah, right. Good luck with that," Scarlet scoffs. "I'd rather not get covered in ketchup or some other substance again. Especially this close to school starting again. I totally remember Freshman year where Vic and I got in the middle of Dani's and Jack's feud. I smelt like rotten egg yolk and rotten fish for three weeks!" I could hear the clear disgust in her voice.

I sighed, "Oh come on, you guys! I need your help to get back at them. Knowing Jack, he'll be getting his old friends back together. This will turn into war. We need everyone."

"Dani," Vic giggles, "we only have two other friends."

I shrug even though they can't see me. You see, I like to pretend that they can see my actions that way what I'm saying in more pronounced. Yeah, I just used a vocab word! BOOYAH! "It doesn't matter, Vic. What matters is if we get our revenge. And, trust me, we will be getting our revenge."

"We have no way out of this, right?" Scarlet groans.

"You're learning, congrats!" I exclaimed sarcastically.

"Shut up," both of my best friends muttered. Now, to round in the troops.