Back to Reality

Suddenly,I heard somebody calling me and so just then I realized that I'd been so  lost thinking about my past days that mom was yelling at me."Oh!John,how many times do I have to call you?I've been calling you since the last five minutes,but you're standing there as still as a statue.Are you dreaming?"she asked shaking my shoulder."Ye...s,yes mom,what happened?I enquired stammering."Now help me to carry these trunks to the car"She ordered.I decided to stay silent,for by her voice I understood that she was in one of her bad moods as we were getting late to depart for the airport.I put the trunks in the car and followed her silently.I must say,that the painkiller really worked,for the headache had vanished till now and I was feeling quite normal again."John,have you put the trunks in the boot?"dad asked me the moment I got in,and I nodded my head in answer."Is there anything left?"he inquired and this time, we shook our heads."Ok,so here we go!"he said and we went off.Through the way,I remembered all the good and bad times I had spent there,tears rolled down from my eyes,but I controlled myself.We managed to reach on time and check-in at the airport.Mom and Dad were out there exploring the shops,and I was in the lounge trying to read a book,named'The Adventure Island' which was  written by the great writer, 'George Elliot',for as I'm a bookworm,but still I didn't found myself interested in the book,but thought about all the memories that I had attached to that place.

#vidya133