A new friend

Then,suddenly I heard a voice,"hi!are you also a bookworm?I'm Elena,what is that book you're reading?".My eyes caught sight of a girl;had shoulder-length brown hair;brown eyes and a fair complexion,she was standing in front of me,and was also one of the co-travellers to Toronto.By looking at the book in my hand,she said"Oh! Is that by Enid Blyton?,then it must be a very good one,you know I'm very fond of her".So,I just passed the book to her,holding it she said"I wanted this book for so long,I heard it's a good book.By the way,I came here to spend my summer vacations with my grandparents and now I'm going back to Canada".Oh!you are from Canada?I exclaimed,"I'm also going to Toronto,as my father has been transferred there,and so I've to go even though,I'm not willing to,well what's Canada like?I asked curiously."Well,it's a nice place,there's so much enjoyment,especially in Toronto,where we've been living for the past 20 years,we can have so much fun together"she said excitedly.She began narrating about that great city,but I could have said by her face,that she was actually thinking about the book,so I told her to keep the book till we landed.Hearing this,she became so delighted that she somewhat jumped on me,hugging me.I was so shocked by this action of hers that my eyes widenend.I was really nervous as I didn't know what to do, as I wasn't used to be comfortable around girls,let alone hugging them.And so somewhat my whole body shivered and my hands were shaking. I was so nervous that even my throat was getting dry, I somehow found my voice and whispered"Hey!Elena".I could have said that she too was nervous,for then the moment I said it she broke the hug that very second.And before looking down embarrassed,she chipped a sorry.Trying to make the situation normal,I told her that it's okay.She nodded her head,not even looking at me.I don't know why but I thought that it was because of her nervousness.I opened my mouth to say something but wasn't able to complete as I was interrupted in between by the boarding announcement which was made for the flight to Toronto.Hearing this,she hurriedly said a bye and went away,without even looking at me.I too went to my seat and saw mom and dad,packing our belongings and then we all departed for the flight. As I was tired,so I felt asleep quickly.And after about 8 hours of sleep,I woke up and found mom and dad gathering our belongings for landing,and so I joined them.
After landing,we took a taxi to our destination;"Green Avenue".I felt a little frightenend and nervous,for it was the end of my old life and the beginning of a new chapter in my life,and so I don't know at the moment what type of life lies ahead for me.I wanted to meet Elena,say goodbye to her,wanted her address,but it was too late as she had already left with her grandpa and so my book was also left with her,maybe it was a sign that we'll meet again.

#vidya133