[27]

"Hey it's Harry! Leave a message and I'll ring ya' as soon as I can! All the love!"

"Hi, Harry... I know it's been awhile but someone came in the bakery and ordered a orange creamsicle cupcake and it reminded me of you. The day I came up with the recipe it was thundering and I was frustrated because I had just opened a business that I wasn't sure was going to thrive and you had your final exams the next week and we were both ready to snap under the pressure. So we turned on the seventies rock station and I made vanilla cupcakes and you peeled oranges and sang Dreams by Fleetwood Mac into a wooden spoon... and I didn't talk to you for ten minutes after you spilt half the batter on the floor and then you kissed my cheek with frosting caked lips and and drew a heart onto my shoulder blade and I never wanted to be anywhere else but that moment for the rest of my life. When we sat on the living room floor and ate cupcake after cupcake and you rambled on about how badly you wanted a dog... I knew... I knew that I had you forever..."

"Hey it's Harry! Leave a message and I'll ring ya' as soon as I can! All the love!"

"Harry... I'm getting married."

Voicemail Received.
August 1, 2015  1:47 a.m.

--
i'm back and i wrote you this juicy ass chapter as a present for being a horrible updater. enjoy and let me know what you thinks going to happen or just ur thoughts on the story in general!! have a great day!