Six: Scott

The date!!!! <3

     I don't know why I agreed to this. Maybe it's because I felt bad for Stiles. Maybe it's because I wanted to see what would happen. Oraybe it's because I want to kiss Stiles again. I don't know. I'm confused.

     I'm standing in front if my mirror getting reading. I'm wearing a white button up shirt and black jeans.

     I hear a noise and see my mom in the doorway. I think she's still a little creeped out from when she saw me and Stiles kissing.

     "Where are you going?" She asks politely.

     "On a date," I reply.

     She seems happy at that. "With Kira?"

     "No, she's dating Malia," I answer.

     "With Stiles?" Mom asks.

     I freeze at that and blush. "Yeah. I still don't know exactly what's going on between us. We have this deal though."

     "Like what?"

     "If I enjoy tonight, I decide what happens between us afterwards. If I don't enjoy tonight, we go back to being just friends. It was actually Malia's, Liam's, and Lydia's idea."

     "Do you want to be just friends with Stiles?" Mom asks.

     "Mom!" I shouted.

     "Just answer the question. Do you want to be just friends with Stiles?"

     "I don't know," I reply truthfully. "I mean, he's my best friend."

     "You told me that you enjoyed kissing Stiles, right?"

     "Yeah."

     "Do you want to kiss him again?"

      I think for a minute. "Definitely."

     Mom smiles. "Do you like him as more than a friend?"

      "I don't know."

      "I think you do." Then, she's gone.

      Maybe she's right. Maybe I do like Stiles as more than a friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     I hear a honk. I run downstairs and out the door. I don't why, but I really can't wait for this date to begin. I jump in the jeep.

     "Hi, Stiles," I say nervously.

     "Hey, Scotty," he greets back. "You ready?"

     "Yeah. Where are we going?"

     "Some restaurant that Lydia's mom owns. She letting us use the whole place so that we can be alone," Stiles answers.

     "I love Mrs. Martin. She always does the nicest things for us."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     We arrive and walk inside. We sit at a table in the corner. It's kind of a small restaurant, but it's fancy. I'll let you imagine the restaurant however you want.

     I look over to Stiles and see that he's staring at me. When he notices me looking, he looks down and blushes. That's so cute.

     "Why were you staring at me?" I ask with a smile.

     Stiles looks up at me. "Because I think you're beautiful."

     Now it's my turn to blush.
     "You are too," I reply quietly.

     He grabs my hand. It startles me. He goes to pull he hand away.

     "Sorry," he says.

     "No, it's find," I say as I grab his hand.

    Stiles looks at our hands then at me. He smiles and I do the same.

    A waiter comes to take our order. We sit and eat and talk and laugh.

     Once we finish, we walk back out the jeep. We reach my house. Stiles walks me to my door.

     "So, did you have a good time?" He asks nervously.

    "I had a wonderful time," I reply with a smile.

    "So, now what?" He asks with a smile.

     I smile wider. I lean forward and kiss him. I place my hands on his shoulders. He places his hands on my waist as he kisses back.

     I can hear my mom in the house watching us, but I don't care. I feel like I'm in heaven.

     Stiles pulls back and lays his head on my shoulder. I can practically hear him smiling. I wrap my arms around his lower back and lay my head against his.

     "I think-I think I like you, Stiles," I say breathlessly.

     Stiles chuckles. "Good."

      "My mom is watching us," I say.

     "Let her watch," he says as he lifts his head and kisses me again.

     I wrap my arms around his shoulders. I feel Stiles wrap his arms around my waist.

      We kiss for a few more minutes, then pull away.

     "I should get going," Stiles says.

     "Do you have to?" I pout.

     Stiles laughes. "Yeah."

     "Fine."

      I watch as he walks to jeep, winks at me, then drives away.

     I walk inside smiling widely. My mom is on couch staring at me with her eyebrows raised.

     "I told you," she states. "Now go to bed, you have school tomorrow."

     I walk upstairs and climb in bed.

     Stiles Stilinski is going to be the death of me.

Scott kissed Stiles. Scott said that he likes Stiles.

Are they dating? Not exactly.

Will they date? Find out for yourself.

If you ever have a question about this story, either comment, private message me, or post it on my page and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

I'm staying home all day today and tomorrow because I'm sick. So, I have extra time to update.

Thanks for reading! <3