Ten: Scott

Stiles is staying the whole weekend at my house since my mom is gone. It's late at night, midnight maybe, and we're laying in my bed together.

     We had spent the whole night eating pizza, playing video games, joking around, and making out.

     Stiles and I haven't done it yet. I want to, but I don't think Stiles is ready.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     I wake up to the sound of Stiles screaming. His dad told me that Stiles has been having nightmares lately. I finally get him to stop screaming.

     I hold him in my arms. He lays his head on my shoulder and cries.

     "Do you want to tell what happened?" I ask softly.

     "W-We w-were walking thr-through the woods. G-guys c-came out. Th-they held me wh-while they k-killed you," Stiles explains as he cries harder.

     "It's okay," I whisper softly. "I'm okay. I'm alive. I'm not going anywhere."

     I pull him to me and gently kiss him. Stiles immediately kisses back. I lay my hands on either side of his beautiful face. He puts his hands on my shoulders.

     Stiles deepens the kiss. I reach for the hem of his shirt.

    Stiles pulls away. "Wait. I'm not ready."

     "It's okay. We don't have to. We'll wait until you're ready," I assure him.

     We lay back down.

     "I love you, Scott."

     "I love you too, Stiles."

Short, but sweet.

If you can't tell already, I ADORE Sciles!!!!

Thanks for reading! <3