Chapter 4: ~She's Just Gone~

I woke up in a pair of very strong arms. Wait what happened? I remember crying in the bathroom but I don't remember anything after that. I open my eyes and look down. I'm only in a T-shirt. But its not mine. I look up to see Lucas asleep. I slowly look down and realize he's the one holding me. I jump up and struggle to try and get out of his grip. He wakes up and growls and holds me tighter then goes back to sleep. I sigh in frustration then carefully slide my way out of his embrace. I walk over to my closet and get dressed. I pick out a grey cropped sweater some white high waisted skinny jeans and my black uggs. I then put my hair up into a messy ponytail. After that I look around the room. There were clothes everywhere. What the hell? I walk out of my room to go and find my mom. I look around our house and can't find her anywhere.

"Mom?" I yell.

No answer.

"MOM!?" Where is she?

I go and look out the window to see if I can find her outside when I feel to strong arms wrap around my waist. I spin around and come face to face with Mr.Hot- I mean Lucas. He smiles at me and I smile back and then I realize what was happening. I furrowed my eyebrows together and look up at him.

"Do you know where my mom is?" I ask him.

"I thought she was here?" He looks at me confused.

"No I looked everywhere and called out her name and I didn't see her"

"Hold on I'll mind link the alpha" he says as his eyes fog over.

It was weird they went from there usual blue to grey and then they got really glassy like he just got done crying. He blinked a few times and then looked back down at me.

"He said he would check with the guards and a few other pack members then let us know"

I take a chunk of my hair and twirl it around my finger as I walk into the kitchen.

"I'm starving" I say right as my stomach growls.

I reach up to get the cereal and I can't reach it even when I stand on my tip-toes. Lucas just chuckles behind me and walks over to where I am.

"Here let me help" he smiles.

He picks me up like I'm nothing and lets me grab the cereal. He puts me down and I spin around and look up at him. He just looks down at me and stares deep into my eyes. He slowly moves his head towards mine and I feel like a magnet and I do the same. He closes his eyes and right before his lips touch mine he stops and he opens his eyes and they are fogged over again. They go back to normal and he looks at me with sadness.

"What?"

"She's gone." He says.

"What do you mean?"

"Once they asked around and no one had seen her they searched the whole pack territory and they couldn't find her not even her scent" he said.

I feel tears start running down my face. Lucas takes his thumbs and wipes away my tears.

"Please don't cry. I feel like I'm getting my heart ripped out of my chest when you do that. We will find her don't worry" he says while looking at me with concern.

He opens his arms and I throw myself into them. He holds me tight like he never wants to let me go. He puts his head in the crook of my neck and whispers sweet nothings in my ear to calm me down. I burry my head into his chest.

I can't believe she's just gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys Kaylei here I know this is a short chapter but its only because the next chapter is gonna be long and have alot of juicy stuff in it.

Thank you for reading hope you liked it!

If your cool you should follow me on Instagram @katsthebooh

(If your reading this your cool anyway)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~