Chapter 4 - Haan Ya Na?

Hello sweet readers, i hope you like the chapter, plz COMMENT and VOTE, i don't bite!😬😘
Enjoy!...

Inaya' s Pov:

I could not sleep, because the guy next to me was so irritating, he was trying to flirt with me, i mean... Isne aapni shakal dekhi nahi hai, isse better toh woh Mr. Fighter hi tha... Wait what???, what am i even thinking?! Argh... "Do you mind, agar main aapse ek sawaal puchoon?" the flirter asked, "Go, ahead" i said annoyed, "Aapke paas ek boyfriend ya husband hai?" He asked all of sudden. "Dekho Mr. Mujhe aisi baatein bilkul pasand nahi hai!" I said impolite. "Sorry, woh aise hi puch raha tha" he answered. I ignored him and tried to focus on music (i was wearing headphones) i was listening to Varun' s new song "Manma Emotion Jaage" it was a Perfect song!, i was listening to the song and i don't know when sleep took over me.

Inaya' s Pov:

I could feel hot breath beside my face, it was irritating my sleep, i looked beside me and saw the flirter was trying to.... WHAT??? "How dare you do that?" I yelled at him, "Woh woh... Aa.. Aapki lips par kuch laga hua tha" he stammered. I was about to slap him, when the Girl who give food in the plane came, "what is happening here?" She asked, "this jerk was trying to kiss me while i was sleeping" i yelled in the plane, i did'nt care if somebody heared it. "No, i was not" he said hella nervous. After 2 minutes the lady came again, you can exchange your seat with this man she pointed, it was the same guy, who i had exchanged seat with before. Iska matlab phir uss "Fighter" ke saath bethna?... Chal it's better than sit with this "Besharam" i was mentally thinking. I sat beside Hussain and luckyly he was sleeping, so he did'nt have a chance to bother me.

Hussain' s Pov: (Finally haha ;D)

I could hear some very slow music beside me, i decided to open my eyes, and see beside me. "What the heck... Are you doing here?" I asked her curious "woh w.. Maine seat change karliye" she said "kyun?, akhir tumhe meri yaad aa hi gayi" i said smirking, "Oh plz, woh dusra ladka bohat besharam tha" she said while she was choosing some music from her ipod, "Haan, sab ladkiyan yehi kehti hai jab woh Hussain Asif se milti hai" i said proud. "Lekin main UN ladkiyon mein se nahi hoon" she said in her defence. "Woh baat toh hai" i said while i blinked to her. She ignored me and closed her eyes. Too much 'besti', i was mentally thinking. "Lekin seriously koi baat toh hai iss ladki mein, Iska attitude... Iski aankhen... Main Bhi kya soch raha hoon, hmph..." I whispered to myself. "Plz fasten your seatbelt, the plane is about to land" the pilot announced. I fasten my seatbelt, and saw that the girl (Inaya) was sleeping, i tried waking her up, but she didn't respond, i leaned over her and tied her seatbelt, but then she woke up and start to staring at me. We were lost in each others eyes, when the plane suddenly turned quickly, i sat back in my seat, and she was looking down embarrassed. After 20 minutes the plane landed, we took our luggage and was about to go our own way, she was with a Girl, when i stopped her. "Hey, ladki? i shouted "Kya hai?" she answered annoyed, "Aapna naam toh bata do?" i asked nervously, "I..N..A... Baki next time milein gay to bataoon gi" she said in her teasing voice, and the girl beside her laughed "Acha, toh phir friends?" i asked... Haan kahe gi ya na, i waited impatiently for her answer, she turned around and........

HAHA, i'm a devil😈, i know!😜

So did you like the chappy?😳

Hope you like it... ☺️

Plz COMMENT and VOTE, that's what i need right now!😬

Until then... Allah Hafiz!😍

Muuuuaaahhh😘😘😘