Chapter 1

You get up, it's the first day of school and you really didn't want to go, but your mom won't let you miss the first day of school. You just moved from (U.S State) to Tokyo, Japan. Your parents enrolled you to Ketemi Prep School, a private school by your house. You wanted to make friends, and you didn't expect what was going to happen today.

Y/N:

I really didn't want to get up, but I did anyways. I brushed my teeth, showered, ate breakfast, threw on my F/C bookbag, and kissed Mom and Dad before I began my trek to school.

I walked for a couple minutes before I heard, "WATCH OUT!!" I looked behind me and I ran out of the way, I tripped and I saw the guy who was on his bike hold out his hand. "Whoa! Are you okay?" he asked, "sorry to scary you like that. I'm Len Kagamine." I blush and grab his hand.

"I'm okay, and I'm Y/N Y/LN, I'm just walking to school."

"Cool, at this time, I'm guessing you go to Ketemi Prep then huh?"

"Yeah." Len blushes.

"Do want to go together? My sister Rin left me behind, so I decided to take the bike way."

"Ummmmmm, sure."

So we walked all the way to Ketemi together and we blush when we look at each other. Len's pretty nice actually, I was expecting the person I was going to bump into was some sort of jerk bike rider that would yell at me for getting in my way.

Len:

I didn't expect the first day of school to meet the person of my dreams. Y/N Y/LN, ahhhhh, it rings in my ear, I thought she was going to kill me for riding into her, but she seemed... okay. Well, it was okay until I saw Kaito Shion, the "babe" of this school. "Who's that?" Y/N asks.

"You don't need to know." I say. Then, Kaito walks over. Dammit! I thought, does he have to show up?

"Hello, beautiful, I'm Kaito Shion, who might you be?" He asks.

"Y/N Y/LN." Y/N blushes.

"Wats up Len mah boi?" He asks me. I shrug. "Well, Y/N, nice seeing you on a beautiful day." Y/N giggles as the sun shone on the two, he then walks away to find his friends. Really Kaito? You ruined my chance with Y/N! And it's the first day, great first impression me. I grumble.

"Len, are you okay?" Y/N asks.

"Better than ever!" I fake a smile. Y/N smiles.

"Okay, do you want to sit together for lunch? Or really any other classes, you're my only friend so far." I smile. So she doesn't count Kaito as a friend yet, okay, here's my chance.

"Of course Y/N! I would love to." We took a selfie and we walk to our first class, I had Language Arts and she had orchestra. I wonder how beautiful she plays the violin. (Yeah, sorry, if you want another class, not ELA, just sub orchestra for a different class.) I walk into ELA and sit down next to Rin, who got here just a couple minutes ago she said. As the bell rings and I think about how to get Y/N to love me.

--------------Time Skip, brought to you by Len's banana hair----------------

Y/N:

Finally lunch, I walk out of (What class?) with Kaito, who was in my class for 4th period. I invited him to sit with us at lunch. We walk into the lunchroom and I spot Len finding a spot to sit. I tell him to sit at the table at the end of the lunchroom. He grabs his tray and sits where I tell him to. A minute later, Kaito and I sit where Len was sitting. "Hi Len!" I say.

"Hi!" He smiles and waves at Kaito quickly and looks back at me. "How has the day been?"

"Fun! My first 4 classes were so awesome, even though we were just introducing ourselves, it was good, my teachers are so nice, and I made new friends." I wave at Miku, Luka, Gumi, Rin, Mikuo, Gakupo, and Meiko. "What's your next class Len?"