Chapter 2

Len:

Y/N will be mine. Everyone runs to where I was. I cry my tears of joy, frowning. "What happened?" Y/N asks.

"A- a thief came and attacked us, I tried to defend the two of us, Kaito and me, but the thief attacked Kaito and stabbed him, and he didn't survive, I-I'm so sorry Y/N..." I cry, I cover my head and smirk.

"It's not your fault Len," she comes over to give me a hug, she starts sobbing, as does everyone else, "We all loved Kaito, and if you tried to defend him, you tried, and it just turned out the way it did, I-I just wish I could tell him.." Y/N falls to her knees, "t-that I-I l-loved h-him too."

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Kaito, I don't regret killing you, Y/N is meant for me, and you can't take her away from me. We were meant to be. "Y/N, if it would help, you can cry in my bedroom tonight." she smiled, nodded. Y/N falls into my chest, I hear her soft sobbing, she only just met Kaito today and she was heads over heels for him.

Y/N:

I feel really bad I couldn't be there to help Kaito and Len with that thief, and now I feel like his death is all my fault, he was so nice to me and now he's gone before I could admit to him that I loved him too, like he told me during the spin the bottle game we had inside what seems like more than hour ago. I sobbed for minutes until I finally calmed down and we went inside. I kept thinking about Kaito for a few more hours until we went to bed, I went to Len's room since he said I cry in there, I have no idea why but whatever, he's so nice and supportive, if only I could see them get along. I was in my pjs already (what do you wear to bed?) and Len walks in. "I hope you feel better..." he says, "I know this is probably a lot for you, get some rest." I fell asleep.

Len:

Y/N finally fell asleep and I could finally take action, I snapped what seemed like a gazillion pictures of her. When I finished, I took them downstairs to the basement to add to my shrine for Y/N. Tomorrow is a big day.

Dream Y/N:

I ran and ran until I couldn't feel my legs anymore, but the shadows kept coming closer with every step I took. Out of the shadows steps out Len and Kaito. "KAITO!!" I yell and he falls back to the shadows, Len steps closer, he leans in and kisses me. I felt his soft lips atop mine. It felt nice, but it felt empty, because Kaito wasn't there.

-----------Time skip to the morning, brought to you by your shrine-------------

Y/N:

I woke up, Len wasn't there I guessed he got up and got ready already so I get up and get ready as well, I go downstairs to hear Len cooking breakfast. "Morning sleepyhead," he says, "I made pancakes for everyone." Len piles a stack of pancakes on a plate, he grabs a banana to eat and sits next to me. "How did you sleep?" he asks me.

"Good, just a little dream."

"Ooooh, nice."

"Meh."

"What's wrong Y/N?" I'm glad to see he actually cares about my feelings.

"Nothing, a dream, I stopped believing in them since they're just dreams."

"Nothing can let you down for long Y/N." Len beamed a smile to me.

"I'm going," I say as I finish my pancake, "you coming?"

"I need to take care of something today, so no, sorry."

"No, it's fine, I know you have that performance today, take as much time as you need."

Len:

Y/N you will love no one but me. I have something planned for today. As everyone leaves I run to get everything ready for tonight and later today. A knife, a new outfit, and I tone my skills for later today.

---------------Time Skip to your math class, brought by Fire Flowers---------------

Len:

I walk into the school with everything, with a ski mask, black clothing, and everything else so no one notices me. I take the knife out and since I knew the plan in a lockdown, I walk in without my disguise I say hello to everyone in the office and then stab everyone so they couldn't get the message out, I run back to my bag in the lobby. I get my disguise on and run class to class. STABBING THEM TO DEATH!!! I finally get to Y/N's math class. I get Mrs. Megurine first and I locked the door so no one could escape. I stab everyone else but Y/N, for her, I took a stapler out of Mrs. Megurine's desk and knocked Y/N out.

2nd person:
You get up and you find that Len is sitting next to you. "Len... What happened?"
"You were knocked out when I got to school. I decided to get help since you were on the floor in math class."
You realize you were in an ambulance and the driver dropped you off at Len's house. "Remember the concert?" Len asks you.
"I said I wouldn't miss it for the world, so of course I'm coming."
An hour later, you end up in the front row of Len's Fire Flower performance. "Like a Fire Flower!" Len held out his hand for you, you grab it. You two kiss, as your lips meet, the crowd goes wild. As Len finishes the song, the two of you go backstage.

The two of you get back to Len's house and you both had a smile on you faces. Rin comes to hug the two of you since she decided to stay home today. "LENNNN, Y/NNNNNN!"
The three of you delve into conversation then Rin brings up what happened at school....
"Ummmmmm."
"Y/N... What happened?"
"Ummmm, you don't want to know."
"TELLL MEHH!!"
"Fine... You won't be happy," you tell the entire story of the "incident" at school.
"Oh," she starts sobbing. You conforted Rin.
"Rin... they are all happy in their afterlives, don't worry." Surprisingly, she calmed down with that one sentence.
"T-Thanks Y/N. You're a great friend."
As Len smirks in the distance, you and Rin sit on the couch trying to calm down.