Chapter 4

"Len, actually, don't you think we're rushing this?"

"Maybe, but I couldn't help it, you're beautiful Y/N."

"Seriously, we've only been friend for a little bit."

"I don't care what they all say," he says (referring to the fangirls), "I loved you the moment I laid eyes on you Y/N." Len was saying you were perfect, you blush, yes, Len was rushing it, but he knew and he didn't care, and he didn't care what anyone else thought about it. Rin didn't care saying she was happy to assist your love life. Actually, Rin's favorite ship is the Y/N x Len ship, so no stopping her there. Len hugged you and you returned the hug.

"Fine, fine Len, no one would really care anyways."

(A/N you are all going to rage at me in the comments, but whatever. Len: Wait... who said that? Me: ... NO ONE! Let's get back to the story.)

After that, Len started taking it a bit slower on you since you loved him and he loved you... and no one else could love her or else they'll all end up dead... like everyone else that got in Len's way of you loving him. You went out a lot, went on strolls through the park, at ice cream in the summer, and you and him did more recordings together, like Romeo and Cinderella, Fire Flower, and Butterfly on Your Right Shoulder. Rin hung out with the two of you a bit, but never too much. (I think Rin knew the secret) The two lovebirds that the two of you were forgot about Ketemi, but you still studied in case of a need for a job, but it really didn't matter since Len and Rin's parents were stinking rich, but they died a couple years ago so in their will, all the money was handed down to the Kagamine twins. SO there wasn't much to worry about for a while.

------Months later------

You stood there, Len in front of your eyes, the day had come, it was one of those private weddings, but Rin watched at the two of you said your I do(s) and slid the rings on each other's finger. "The rings will bind us together Y/N." Len whispers. You smile, knowing this was a memorable moment in your heart forever. Rin claps. It wasn't anything too special, it was just a private wedding in the Kagamine garden in the backyard. A new castle above you. I couldn't believe that Rin and Len's parents used to own this. "Len... you know I'm yours forever."

-----------------------TO BE CONTINUED-----------------------------

A/N: What will happen next? Find out in the... SEQUEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Candie_Najimi requested this, so I guess I'll go for it, good luck to you and Len. See you next time^^