Rise Of The Snakes

Quinn POV

All the girls at the home I have to stay in are all down stairs. That's right. Since I don't have parents anymore I have to live in a foster home. Ugh. I hate it here. They were all down stairs While I was in the room I shared with a girl named Rachel. People were coming to adopt kids today but I don't want to get adopted, I just want my mom and dad back. Since no one was up here, I decided to get away. I opened the window and jumped down on the ground, it was waist since I was on the first floor. The home was in Jamanakai village so I was just walking around the place.

None of the girls at the home like me. I get into trouble a lot so they all stay away from me so I don't mess up there chances to get adopted. Yeah whatever. They say I'm a bad girl who lives trouble I say I'm a bad girl who lives to have fun.

As I was walking I ran into someone who was running. I fell over and he fell beside me. I look to see who it is and its Lloyd Garmadon. Son of lord Garmadon. I heard he goes to a school near here so it's not an coincidence that he's here.

"HEY!" I said to him mad that he knocked me over. "WATCH WHERE YOUR GOING!!"

"Sorry but you should learn to move out of the way when someone is running!" He snapped back.

"Ugh. Whatever I have people to mess with so I have to go." I said and started to walk away.

"Wait you like messing with people too?"

"Yeah why?"

"Because." He said. "I'm doing that right now and you could watch and take notes on how a real prankster does it."

"Ok." I said. "I'll watch. Let's see if you can actually pull this off."

We then walked into village square. "Watch and learn." Lloyd said

He made his shadow appear huge on the wall and it made him look like his dad's. I have to admit that was cool. The villagers supposedly thought it was Garmadon too because they all ran in terror. When Lloyd finally came out in the open it started going down hill.

"It is I!" He shouted. "LLOYD GARMADON! I DEMAND ALL THE CANDY IN TOWN OR ELSE." People came out of there hiding places and walked to him. He started freaking out because no one was being afraid anymore he didn't know what to do. So I stepped up beside him and whispered to him.

"What do you want them to give you?"

"Make them give us all the candy in the village." Hey for 2 kids that's amazing. I nodded.

"GIVE US ALL THE CANDY IN TOWN!" I shouted. "Or we will release the serpentine on you!" Lloyd looked impressed and whispered to me.

"That's not a bad idea."

"Thanks I hope they go for it but I doubt it." I said back.

I was right too. People started booing us and 4 people who look like they are in ninja gi's? They came up too us

"Don't worry folks we'll take care of this." The one in black said. The red and blue one grabbed Lloyd and the black and white one grabbed me.

"HEY LET ME GO YOU IDIOTS!" I screamed.

They didn't budge. They took us to this building and the two holding Lloyd lifted him up. What are they doing, I thought to myself. They ended up hanging him by his shirt on the side of the building.

"Hey get me down!" Lloyd shouted.

The so called ninjas just laughed. The two holding me tried to lift me too but I got out of there grip.

"Don't even think about it." I said I saw something on the ground and when they didn't notice I picked it up and put it in my pocket.

"Who are you kid?" The red one asked.