Snakebit

Quinn POV

I was woken up to a loud gong banging in the guys room. Nya let me stay with her till I go back. I heard all the guys groan but I was use to getting up early. Mrs.Rivers always made sure I was the first one awake to do all the chores because I'm always in trouble in her eyes. I got up and Pulitzer on another outfit Nya lent me but with my jacket and shoes, and followed Nya outside.

I we walked by the guys room and heard that they have to do chores. Just like back home.

I walked in their room because  Wu told me to tell them he and Nya left.

"Hey, Wu told me to tell you he took Nya with him so she won't help you." I told them.

"Ugh." Kai groaned. "This place will take forever to clean and fix up."

"Unless we put more than our backs into it." Jay stated smiling.

"Do you want me to help?" I asked.

"No it's okay." Zane said. "Sensei told us to do it so it's our job not yours."

"Wow. This place is so much better than..." I stoops myself from continuing. "Never mind." I said and ran out onto the deck.

All the guys used their weapons and spinjitzu to clean up. Cole even made a spot off the ship for a garage sale. Cool. I wonder if I could do spinjitzu some day. They came outside to where I was and opened the sail and used spinjitzu to clean up the dust.

"Well now that that is done, how about some video games?" Jay asked.

All the guys agreed and started walking inside. Zane turned to me. "Quinn do you want to play?" He asked.

"It's okay. I've never been allowed to play them so I'm just gonna go and watch." I said walkin in beside him.

They were playing for a little while when Wu and Nya came in.

Kai turned around to face than and smiled smugly. "What took you so long?"

"Wow." Nya exclaimed surprised. "This place looks amazing. You guys did all this?"

"Ninja don't just fight Nya. We clean." Cole said.

"Oh you have exceeded my expectations. Did Quinn help in anyway?"

"No they wouldn't let me." I said.

I then heard a honking noise and walked to the window. Nya must have heard it cause she looked out too. I saw a car driving in the sand coming to us.

"Looks like you guys are about to have some visitors." I told all of them.

"And loud ones at that." Nya added.

"No. It's my parents." Jay said. "Please if they start yapping, just don't get them going okay. They don't know when to quit. And if you start talking, they'll start talking."

Jay was cut off by Kai. "We get it! They talk a lot. Cherry doesn't fall far from its blossom."

We all then walked out on the deck to greet their guests. As they pulled up they bumped into Coles little garage sale stuff.

"Mom! Dad!" Jay said walking over to them. "What are you doing here."

"Oh look at my baby boy!" His mom said standing up. "It's been so long since we've seen you."

We all then walked over to stand by Jay. I stayed by Zanes side though. "Ma , called you two days ago." Jay said.

His parents then got out of the car and came to us. "Well, it's not soon enough son." His dad told him. "When are ya c'min out to the junkyard. You say your c'mon and ya don't."