Chapter 2

Isn't it weird on how the smallest change could change the way you see something? Natsu sat in the corner of the guild as he thought about himself and how he could hurt his friends with his new power. "Maybe I should run away...." That thought wouldn't leave his mind for a bit. He sat and thought a little bit more. "But I would hurt them more that way...." Natsu mumbled to himself. All of sudden Natsu started to scream in pain as his horns grew longer and his scales spread, and his hands turned into claws. Lisanna came running in to Natsu's aid. "Natsu! Are you ok?!" Lisanna crouched next to him. "Please.... get.... Lucy." Natsu tried to speak. "But-" "Just get Lucy!" Natsu shouted, Lisanna ran out as Natsu covered his left eye with his hand. "I can't do this anymore...." Natsu looked over and saw a knife on the floor, he reached over and grabbed it, Lucy had walked in and ran to him. Natsu was about to stab himself in the heart with the knife but Lucy smacked him. "If you think this would resolve this, your wrong. It will only make it worse." Lucy said with tears in her eyes. "Luce.... I." Natsu spoke but looked away in shame. Lucy sat down next to him. "I'm sorry." Natsu apologized. "Its ok, but don't ever do that.... You may think that it will help you, but it will leave us all in sarrow." Lucy told Natsu. Natsu started to scream in pain again, Lucy wrapped her arms around his next and brought his head against her chest to calm him down. "It's ok, I'm here." Lucy said, Natsu sta there blushing at Lucys actions. Natsu later fell asleep in Lucy's arms. Lisanna hid behind a wall watching the two. "I see....." Lisanna mumbled then left to go back outside to help the others. As much as its bad inside the guild, its a living hell outside. Screams, Crashing, war yells, and tears. The guild still fought there way through the men that were attacking. They were mostly gone, but many members are out of magic energy to keep fighting, luckily, someone was able to invent a potion. If takin, the Potion user's magical power will be restored. The guild was using those. Inside Natsu still slept, Lucy remained petting Natsu's head as he slept softly. Lucy hummed a melody her mother used to sing her when Lucy couldn't sleep. Natsu snuggled closer to Lucy. Lucy blushed a bit, but smiled.

She thought, and frowned. "Just how much pain is he going through?"