Chapter 4

Natsu looked around his surroundings and held his head "No Stop IT!" He shouted holding his head. Tears streamed down his cheaks. Natsu looked up and saw a little girl with white hair and white dress walked through the forest across the stream from Natsu. The girl turned to see Natsu and there was no life in her eyes. "You killed the plants, didn't you?" The girl said as her voice ecoed in a creepily way. Natsu stayed quiet, "Oh, I see, your cursed." The girl tilted her head and started walking towards the stream, at the edge she didn't stop. "Stop! You'll fall if you keep going!" Natsu shouted, but the girl was walking on the water, Natsu was speechless. "Your life, you existance, its all a curse, for you and your friends." The girl spoke as she crossed the stream. "What are you talking about!" Natsu yelled. "Theres a difference between magic and curses. In this world curses are created by the negative feelings coming from the magic user. After a period of time, the curse will grow cause horrible side affects." The girl explained. "Your older brother, Zeref, learned magic that resulted in a curse, anyone he love dearly would die before his eyes." Natsu stood speechless as he listened to the girl and on how she knew zeref was his brother. "For you, the thing you hate the most will die." The girl said. "But this is worst than the curse you brother had." The girl disappeared as Natsu sat there thinking about what the girl said. Natsu later heard voices screaming his name, probably the guild looking for him. Natsu got up and ran deeper into the woods, his figure disappeared as he ran.

Soon, Natsu will be the cause of Lucy's tears.