Behind Closed Doors [10]

Enjoy Real Muthaphuckkin G's in the MM ! ♡

After Dre's debut solo album The Chronic was released, we found out that he and Snoop both dissed Eric and even threw a few shots at Jerry. The biggest diss track on the album is Fuck Wit Dre Day. Ever since Eric was dissed by someone who used to be his homie, his attitude went from 0 to 100 and he decided to release a diss album too and respond to Dre Day.

He has worked on this album since 1992 and it was released in October 1993. The lead single is Real Muthaphuckkin G's and the title explains itself. He's basically calling out Dre for not being a real gangsta and that he's not from Compton. After I heard Dre Day I don't blame Eric for responding. Matter of fact, I would be pissed if he didn't respond as well as his fans.

We all knew that at the end of the day, whether they had beef or not, he was making money off of Dre. After his EP was released, he invited Ren, Yella, Dresta, and Knoccout over to celebrate its success.

*Flashback to October 1993*
-Aaliyah's POV-

"Yo E this shit is dope. You really showed your ass and I salute you for exposing those fake ass studio gangtas," said Dresta.

They were all in the living room having drinks. I guess they're drinking Old English.

"Thanks man and I appreciate you and Knoccout for hopping on the track. I asked Ren's scary ass to jump on the record but he refused," Eric replied.

"Man E you know I ain't scary and the only reason why I turned it down is because I have nothing against Dre and I don't want to be part of your beef with him."

"Don't worry about Ren. Me and my bro came to save the day," Knoccout said while laughing.

I can tell that they were drunk.

"Yeah Dre thinks that he's a gangsta but he's the same nigga that wore lipstick and lace when he was a member of the World Class Wreckin Cru. Fucking gay ass studio gangsta," said Eric.

"E just squash the beef and move on. Life is too short for this shit plus you and Dre used to be the best of friends. Don't let this petty shit ruin your friendship. He dissed you, you dissed him so now y'all are even," Yella suggested.

I agreed with everything that came out of Yella's mouth.

"Finally someone else feels the same way. All this time I thought it was just me. Just move on. Jesus I am so damn tired of hearing about Dre and Death Row. Everyday it's always Dre this, Dre that, Dre did this and Dre did that."

Eric looked at me.

"Girl who asked for your opinion? And no this shit is never going to end, me and Dre will never be cool again. Best believe if your so called best friend dissed you, you would respond too."

I hate when Eric does this shit. He always try to act like an asshole in front of his friends.
I don't know why he's trying to show off. He hasn't seen the other side of me and he doesn't want to see it.

"Well I feel sorry for Dominick and the rest of your kids. When they grow up, they're going to hear about this pointless ass beef between you and Dre for a long time. Probably for the rest of their lives," I said while I braided my hair.

"Don't feel sorry for my kids girl. Just shut your damn mouth and stay out of grown folk's business. I'm the moneymaker in this bitch. This is my crib so if I was you, I would stay on my good side."

Ren, Yella, Dresta, and Knoccout started to laugh. I hate when Eric is drunk. He's starting to piss me off.

"Boy shut the hell up. You know damn well
I don't need you and I got my own money. Maybe not as much as you because I don't own a record label but child I'm far from broke. And I don't care if this is your crib, I can move out any day."

"Yeah you know what I was thinking? Since you running your mouth so much, put it on this dick or slide down on it. It's your choice."

I got up and headed upstairs to our bedroom, right now he's just being childish and I don't think it's funny.

"Where you going baby I ain't done talking to you," he said.

"Asshole," I replied while leaving.

"Damn E you really pissed her off," Dresta said while laughing.

"I ain't even worried about her right now.
I got more important things to worry about. She'll come back, she has no choice."

"Your girlfriend is right E, you are an asshole," said Yella.