Chapter 7-im a Firecracker!

Hey guys! Sorry I've been such a crappy updater this month, but I am just getting back into riding since it is super snowy and cold where I am. So I've been at the barn alot! BTW Listen to the song ^ ;)

After I put my gear back in the shed after bull riding, I walked back to the cabin. I grabbed my IPod and My Ranch Dress'n Blue Tooth Saddle Speaker. I walked back to Ash's stall and tacked her up. I led her outside and clipped my speaker to my saddle. I slipped my IPod into my custom saddle pocket behind the cantle.

I jumped onto Ash's back and reined her toward the trails. After going about 1/3 of a way down one trail. I heard fast hoofbeats behind me. I swerved my head around to see what was following me. What I saw made me chuckle. Fisher and Eli were galloping two of the ranch horses toward me. 

Fisher looked fully comfortable on the back of a fleabitten gelding, however, Eli looked terrified on the buckskin mare he was riding. Ash tensed as the boys came to a sliding stop behind us. "You're good girl," I whispered to her. "What are you boys doing?" I looked at them, slightly smirking.

"We saw you heading out and thought we'd join you," Fisher smiled. Eli rolled his eyes. "Fisher saw you heading out and thought we'd join you," He said. Eli and I laughed as Fisher's face turned 50 shades of red. 

About 30 minutes later, my stomach started growling. I reached back and turned off my music. "I'm getting hungry," I said to the boys. Eli nodded. "Me too," I'll beat ya'll back to camp. I grinned. "You're on," Fisher smirked. I kicked Ash and we made a roll back. We whizzed past Eli and Fisher's horses. I heard Fisher whistle and say "Look at that firecracker!" I grinned and leaned farther over Ash's neck.

We entered the cafeteria sweat-drenched and dusty. The cook just looked at us and shook his head. We grabbed our plates and walked to a table. I was halfway done with my sandwich when I saw Amy and Hannah headed our way. Amy smiled flirtatiously at Fisher before sitting down so close beside him, she might as well have been on his lap. 

(A/N When you think of Amy, try to envision a younger Alexis Bloomer XD) 

I sat and stared at her. She kept her eyes locked with Fisher's as she giggled a girly laugh. I almost wanted to throw up my BLT. I contemplated getting up and walking away, but she'd win. I moved my eyes to my food. Amy left after what seemed to be like forever. "So you guys are together?" I asked Fisher.

"Yea!" "They've been an item since we all came to camp two years ago!"Eli said. I fake smiled at them before getting up and walking to the trash can. I threw away the rest of my food and walked outside, to the barn to get Ash ready for Barrel racing.