Evan's darkest past

⚠️WARNING: this page is Evan's POV only this may have some violence and deadly course actions so if it scares you plz skip this page for safety reasons to all viewers plz and thank you.
(NOTE: this is Evan's past before he met his new family enjoy)

When I was a little baby my mom and dad always fight i was really scared my mom told him to back off every time he tries to come near me but she was so pissed off that's when she got the idea to put me in a orphanage it was winter at the time how can I remember it Idk it was night time and I was in a basket sleeping tell I felt it moving i thought it was my real parents nope it was a wolf it took me too its pack leader as a couple months later the leader took me in as there prince I was treated well with care and love I used to have a normal life when until the accident happened the i turned 10 years old after I was raised by my king wolf dad and my queen wolf mom I wanted to play with the other wolves pups no one noticed me as a human being Tina was my mom and Joshua was my dad sometimes I think I wish what my real parents are doing as I I was playing ball with pups until a hunter shot the ground with his gun I ran towards my cave as the hunter spotted me right away I tried my best on making it home  but the hunter went after me I was crying for help but nobody came to rescue me I ran into the forest because it was dark and dangerous I turned around and I lost the hunter then my ears perked up I herd someone crying as I listened to the sound of crying I saw a kid that was almost same age as me but he was 8 years old I walked up to him as he saw me he was shaking hard I sat next to him and I said: a-a-are you okay am nice. I greeted with him know how it was a boy because he had all the boys outfits as he looked at me his are were shining into the moon light beams they were in a nice baby blue color and he said: y-yeah am okay sam just lost i lost track of a meanie man but you have nice eyes. I smiled with him as I walked to the village my papa came up with a worry looked and he said: Evan oh thanks heaven to shake your okay and who is this!? He was sniffing the kid and I said: I found him in the woods after I lost the man in there plz father find his house and take him there! I was begging him to take the child to his family and he said: not today Evan sun is setting and hunters are out there we'll find his house in the morning it's not safe out there and I don't want to lose you. I nodded my head yes as I went to my room and the kid hugged as we both blushed in embarrassing and I said: I never got your name kid what is it? He looked at my face and he said: m-m-my name is Jonathan or just John for short and I guess your name is Evan. I nodded to his answer as we talked to each other when my mother came in and she said: okay boys time for bed. as we both climb in bed she kissed our cheeks and feel asleep I woke up and saw my father standing by the door with a smile and he said: Evan can I talk to you in the hallway. I was with my father in the hallway and I said: yes am I in trouble. He chuckle lightly and he started to smile and he said: no your not but I did notice your behavior is acting prefect but do you have a crush on him son be honest with me. I did have a crush on him so I nodded my head yes and I said: yes I like him he is so warm but Idk if he likes me too I love him. He sigh and took a deep breath and patted my head and he said: Ik he likes you son but wait for awhile tell he is ready for you but I did notice you kissed his lips so don't acted all innocent Evan. As I watch leave I went back inside of my room as I watched Jonathan waking up and he said: morning Evan how are you?! He chirp and I said: morning Jonathan am doing great lets go get some breakfast before we take you home. As we ran down the hallway we saw my mother making breakfast as we eaten the food it was time bring Jonathan home as my father transform into his wolf body he said: okay boys hop on I'll get you to your house Jonathan and don't worry by the time you get older you'll forget what just happened. I made a new friend but I don't want him to forget me I started to cry as my mother came running out she knew what was happening I don't want him to forget me I don't I hugged Jonathan tightly as my father barked at us telling us to hope on as we got on I was really scared that am never going to have a friend again it was hrs before we enter the town and Night fall was moving fast as we made it out of the forest we got to his house with his real parents at the time as I hop down I helped him down off my father's back and I said: plz Jonathan don't forget me I want you as a friend. As I hugged him tightly again I was sad that he is never going to see me again and he said: Evan I'll never forget you your my favorite friend plus you did bring back to your pack. As my father walked towards us he lay down telling me it's time to go as I kissed his face one last time he smiled at me while I was doing the same thing as I hoped on to my dad's back he ran through town and headed towards the forest as I saw the orphanage home and the people there are still looking for me same as my old parents I have a wolf family now as we got back home there were a couple big black wolves and they saw me I griped my father's  fur coat and there leader took a good look at me with all different view by walking around us and he said: Ah Joshua its been awhile since I seen you. He said in a low tone of voice and my father looked at me like telling me to hide in a tree as I climbed the tree I sat on the branch and my father was angry at this guy I don't know why but I like to listen to there conversation and he said: it has been awhile Wade so I see you got new gang members what happened to the old ones? He chuckle and this Wade guy won't stop starring at me as I griped the tree tightly the way he licks his lips as his crew guard the bottom of the tree that I was in I was shaking hard I almost slipped a few times but I regain my grip and he said: I fired them these guys are better to hunt with and I see you brought a snack is he on the menu. Remember what I said before I was shaking hard well I was terrified plus this is the part I bite so back to my tree hugging continue as his wolf pack surround the bottom of the tree as I slipped again I let go of the tree branch as I hold onto stump of the tree plus my grip was weak so I was sliding as Joshua saw me sliding and he said: that's my son Wade not a snack so call off your crew members so he doesn't get hurt. Am almost to the ground i see one of the wolves jumping at the side of the tree one of the wolves bite my leg I started to cry hard as I let go of it I fell to the ground as I watched my leg bleeding as my father ran up to me he was angry he started to growled in an angry tone as I watched him trying to protect me but failed as he scared the pack away he hold me in his arms and he said: Evan am sorry for failing to protect you am going to carry you home. As we made it back home everyone saw how bad my leg is my mother ran to us as she saw my leg and father told her what happened and he said: Evan got bite from Wade's crew members and it looks really bad I'll try to patch it up don't worry. As we got to the medical room I sat down as my father got it to stop bleeding I slowly started to walk i flinch every single time I move as I made it to my room that bite hurt so I had stay in bed for a couple of days, At the aged of 16 years old my leg got better but my behavior was not it was strange every night I get really hot as I sweat in my bedroom with the window open and I got boiling hot and get this it happen on every full moon.