3,2,1 RUN!

Evan's POV

its been 10 days since our little get together at the river and i haven't found them yet or my wolf scents are off, i can go with #2 on that one *sigh* i just want my love back.

Jon's POV

we've been at Nogal's house for 7 days now and am worried for my foster parents and my friends, school was cancel due to a werewolf that is after me and everyone is blaming me for this situation but i don't care Brain left 6 days ago to go camping with Brock and Lui and Marcel went to go see Scotty and Jiggly for two weeks in Nashville to watch sports, and who else is missing from the group oh yeah Craig is still missing. Tyler had to explain to David the 10th time so he could understand our situations on what's happening at the moment then all of a sudden the rooms atmosphere change and i felt a eerie prescience and a powerful dark vibe I went to go downstairs to grab food but then i shudder at this vibe i couldn't focus on my task the i felt something grabbed no someone grabbed me i was scared then i felt a wet tough on my face which is terrifying and that's when i herd a growl which i was scared to move that's when everything hit me it was Evan and he was more powerful then the last time i saw him and he said: did you really think of getting away from me? well your wrong no matter of how much you can run and hide from me isn't the smartest move Johnny~ you should be ashamed of yourself from running away like that hehe. I honestly believe that you could get away me pft i take pity from the beginning to the end. i couldn't say anything i was corned even with my friends are upstairs i couldn't find the right words to use that's when i herd Tyler yelled from the bedroom and he said: YO JON CAN YOU BRING UP SOME SNACKS AM HUNGRY AND SO IS DAVID BRING US A BAG OF CHIPS AND SOME FRUIT THANK YOU!? Evan kept on tsking at me for because i ran from him with my friends and he said: no wonder why you left me because of your little friends are just trying to protect you so i couldn't have you under my claws which brings me to the point *chuckles darkly* i'll give you 4 weeks to decide on who you'll go with so here's the thing 1. go with me and become mine and your friends stay alive or 2. go with them and watch my wrath on KILLING. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. YOU. LOVE! and if i were you pick wisely or else, oh and by the way good luck on choosing but remember 4 weeks  am giving you 4 fucking weeks Jon. he was about to leave when i threw a frying pan at the back of his head which wasn't the smartest part his body went stiffed and turned around i was about to dashed you for it but he moved so fast he pinned me to the wall so hard i see a huge dent into the wall behind me and he was beyond piss he was furious and he said: i would watch it now i'll give you 3 weeks to decide am just lucky your friends aren't here to see this because i had, had it up to here and now your paying the price to your friends death wish! tell anyone about this i'll hunt them down rip them apart and used it as a chew toy! now be a good boy and PICK WISELY! as i watch him leave the house i was scared to pick i don't know if i can choose wisely once i got our snacks i couldn't stop thinking what he said although he was right if i pick my friends over him he'll kill them but if i choose him i'll have to leave my friends so he wouldn't hurt them in many ways right? but if i tell anyone its there ticket to there death which i don't want to do i know he'll be following me around town which i need to be careful i don't want anyone to die exactly, as brought up our snacks they questioned me why i took so long to bring them it, like i said i can't say anything about our conservation but dose this mean am a terrible person?